Veteran
Daps
SctJWI5.jpg

:jordincryie;:

nikka :dead: If that's you, you're just garbage fam I'm sorry :laff:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Heads up, heroes: Season 3 of Competitive Play ends Tuesday, February 21 @ 4PM PT (Wednesday, February 22 @ 00:00 UTC)!

Daps
thanx! i mean, i am solo q ing. and the lower you drop in comp, the harder it is to level up again because its juss 2 disorganized u kno? but thanx ..

season 1 i started in the mid 30s and ended up in the mid 50s through solo q'ing:manny: and it happened relatively fast when i realized what i was doing wrong and changed my playstyle

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SctJWI5.jpg

:jordincryie;:

Ay man my career high was like 2.2

I main soloque and a 400$ laptop :snoop: and these PC nikkas got some godlike aim at higher levels :mjcry: When I'm not lagging I can play great dva mercy lucio and sym. The rest is streaky

But damn why yall gotta be so good shooters with fast ass computers :mjcry:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
fukk this trend of there being a Widow on both teams in every match. Like on attack, they don't even try to push 9/10 times even if they're good. And if the one on the other team is good, you bet your retard teammates will continuously walk right out into the open and get their heads popped off again and again. Why do the mentally challenged seem to flock to this game, Jesus Christ

Princ3

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My friend keeps bugging me to get this, but the last time I was pissed at a game, it was the Overwatch Beta :snoop:. Everybody playing it though.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
New season coming folks. I feel now everyone has had enough time to know how to play this game.

If u solo queue STOP it. Get some friends. Go on discord. Do something. But New season means u cant complain about solo queue when u already know what what u getting into.

If u dont have a tank/support u can fall back on LEARN THEM. Everyone has their "mains" but u wont get that character every game. Being flexible with character choices really helps your team.

Learn to counterpick-So many times i see ppl complaining that they are losing do a character that counters them. SWITCH THEN. Widow/Hanzo picking u off left and right? Go dva and harrass them

Symm causing problems? Go Winston and take care of the turrets.

Phara killing your team? Grab a mccree

Know your counters.

PLAY YOUR ROLES. This is the biggest factor i can think of to winning more games. Just play your damn role.

If you are dps you should be picking off characters. Its that simple. Gold damage means nothing if all u doing ia shooting reins shield. If your k/d ratio isn't in favor of the kill side then switch off.

If you a tank TANK. Dont run off chasing ppl for kills. Your dps is counting on you to take the damage off them so they can kill. Your healers are counting on you to be within range so they can build ult. Stay in the death ball and do your job.

Healers are self explanatory.

Follow these rules and i promise you'll win more games