Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
tumblr_oi331ztTLF1sn4eavo1_1280.png

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
GGs @Relldaproblem :salute:. I forgot how much fun a good 4 man squad is :mjgrin:. Man, I understand its quick play and people want to test out chars, but people always pick a f***ing sniper, instead of any other useful characters they dont use. Its even worse when they stick to that character even though they aint contributing nothing to the team :scust:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
GGs @Relldaproblem :salute:. I forgot how much fun a good 4 man squad is :mjgrin:. Man, I understand its quick play and people want to test out chars, but people always pick a f***ing sniper, instead of any other useful characters they dont use. Its even worse when they stick to that character even though they aint contributing nothing to the team :scust:
PC or console?

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials

Ana Widow Hanzo the quick play special lol. Most def it was cool playing with the Coli fam again.

Rell Shyt

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Normally for every buff/nerf i say let it rock and see where it lands.

This bastion buff is utterly retarded. Wtf were they thinking.

I can only hope this bastion buff is related to whatever gameplan they have for the new character. Cause as of now the meta is 100% gonna switch to "Who can kill the other team bastion first"

Yall thought rein wars were bad. Smdh.

However i LOVE the changes they made to 2cp.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blizz always does this shyt.. I hope they adjust Bastion soon but knowing them it maybe a month from now

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
whens doomfist coming?

Doomfist isn't the next character. All signs point to the next character being some type of spider tank.

As to when it drops the earliest it can be will be next tues. Blizz always updates on tues. And that will just be the ptr release. Live/Console release will probably be a week after that.