Official Overwatch Thread

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
CTF is fun, I could see it becoming a real gametype

edit: you shouldn't be able to cap without having control of your flag in your base, and they gotta do something about movement abilities and still being able to hold the flag. winston and dv'a and tracer are near impossible to do anything about once they grab flag

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Just bought 11 loot boxes
Got the Winston and zenyatta skin
Still need that symmetra skin :myman:
Edit : just realized you are able to buy them separately with your in game currency instead of using real money and hoping your loot box give u shyt :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Please stop it with this bullshyt.

This game isn't even hard to pick up and learn on PC with keyboard and mouse, I'm positive that anybody who can wreck shyt with a controller once used to the control scheme on PC would beast on PC as well.
How can we turn this into a bet :ld: all console game play posted here would lead me to think otherwise :ld:

We are talking about a community that needed a special patch to nerf torb cause yall couldnt deal with his turrent, while on PC hes bottom 3 hero :dead:

I wonder if you even know that consoles get different versions of patches :jbhmm:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
How can we turn this into a bet :ld: all console game play posted here would lead me to think otherwise :ld:

We are talking about a community that needed a special patch to nerf torb cause yall couldnt deal with his turrent, while on PC hes bottom 3 hero :dead:

I wonder if you even know that consoles get different versions of patches :jbhmm:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Not sure i get the point of this. DPSStanky is a PC FPS player, who just happened to get Overwatch on console originally, then made the switch to PC. He was a counter strike player before. The people in this thread are console exclusive FPS players.

He even admits console players cant aim for shyt :dead:

Maybe you should of done a bit of research on him before posting that video :jbhmm:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Not sure i get the point of this. DPSStanky is a PC FPS player, who just happened to get Overwatch on console originally, then made the switch to PC. He was a counter strike player before. The people in this thread are console exclusive FPS players.

He even admits console players cant aim for shyt :dead:

Maybe you should of done a bit of research on him before posting that video :jbhmm:

:yeshrug:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I'm not one to complain, but I'm on a 9 game winning streak and I ain't getting shyt for points.

On my 8th straight win I got fukking SIXTEEN POINTS, fukking sixteen. Some guy in the game was a top 500 and got TWENTY.

On my 9th win in a row I got 32. This is extremely low amounts it feels for a win streak this big.

I went from 3968 to 3174. 206 points for 9 wins is barely over 20 points per win and that's pretty standard anyways. :dahell:

Also I don't know why anyone is bothering with itsyoung. This guy thought win percentages were some kind of big deal thinking because we had similar win percentages and he was gold that he would be right up there in top 500 on console until I pointed out that the #2 PC player had a 52 win percentage which shut him right up. :russ: Let him hate console, he doesn't get it. A PC player on console would not be anywhere near the top because using a controller is different than using a mouse, I have a friend that's good on siege for PC but sucks shyt on console because he can't aim whatsoever. They're different, whatever.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Been playing nothing but Hanzo recently :mjgrin:

Dudes bytching about you choosing Hanzo but then you completely dominate and they don't say shyt :mjgrin:

Scatter arrow at the feet of Tracer, Genji, Lucio, and Mercy insta killing them :mjgrin:

Really want to get more into the game and join a team but imma wait until I get a new PC. Console Overwatch is :huhldup:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
:gucci: Overwatch is the most aim intense FPS to come out since the arena shooters (Quake/Unreal Tournament)

Overwatch more aim intensive than CSGO or even TF2 :gucci:

There are a shyt ton of ex pro CSGO and TF2 players that the easily dominate in Overwatch. A decent sniper from TF2 or CSGO destroys with McCree, 76, or Widow :gucci: