Now all of a sudden I'm a problem :mjgrin:
f6d797a88b1e2dccf743d9b974125e24.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lol you out here talking shyt in gold
The symetra in that video was getting stuck on walls and didnt use her shield, not once.. and was still best player :dead: analog controllers are just too slow for FPS

Gold on PC = top 10 on console

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The symetra in that video was getting stuck on walls and didnt use her shield, not once.. and was still best player :dead: analog controllers are just too slow for FPS

I'll agree that aiming on PC is easily more precise fundamentally

But you're delusional if you think gold behaviors will get you top 10 lmao good trolling actually I bought in

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'll agree that aiming on PC is easily more precise fundamentally

But you're delusional if you think gold behaviors will get you top 10 lmao good trolling actually I bought in
Not just aiming. The community is overall worse on console

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

I'm geeked for this, way more than the Christmas bullshyt

I also hope they use this new brawl it seems as feedback to add a CTF gametype, CTF would be interesting.

Finally started giving rein an honest shot and it's definitely saving some games I thought I would have lost. I'm getting more comfortable but still not smart with him. I can officially call myself a tank main. Brought myself up to 3104. Just need to break my cap of 3240 and practice Winston a bit more.

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps

I'm geeked for this, way more than the Christmas bullshyt

I also hope they use this new brawl it seems as feedback to add a CTF gametype, CTF would be interesting.

Finally started giving rein an honest shot and it's definitely saving some games I thought I would have lost. I'm getting more comfortable but still not smart with him. I can officially call myself a tank main. Brought myself up to 3104. Just need to break my cap of 3240 and practice Winston a bit more.

Just make sure u dont dash in when theres 3-4 enemies, thats the worst mistake u can make. Its always piss me off when the enemy sees our Rein and then the Rein dash straight towards them and die even before he could tackle someone :mjcry:.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Please stop it with this bullshyt.

This game isn't even hard to pick up and learn on PC with keyboard and mouse, I'm positive that anybody who can wreck shyt with a controller once used to the control scheme on PC would beast on PC as well.