Daps
D.va nerf patch
953.gif

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must be a different breed cuz I find Rein, Winston, Sym and Reaper the most fun to play. Coming thru with you shield to cover a squishy just hit with an Ana sleep dart to prevent there death. Or buying time on the point blocking all the heavy damage and maneuvering to only take the small damage until your team comes back to the point. That shyt is an art. And landing the hammer of God and wipeing 3-4 members of the other team. Their isn't a character in the game at least to me who gives the sort of thrill Rein does.

Rell Shyt
Yeah, anyone who thinks rein is boring is playing him wrong. Watch the pros play rein. They aren't playing passively holding up shields the entire match. They're blocking but also swinging away to back people offf choke points , fire striking to get hot charge, coordinating earth shatter with dva, ana, etc to max ULT kills, etc. Rein does a lot of damage so you don't want to play too passivley. Best thing you can do as rein is map awareness. Never be up against a wall when you're faced with another rein. Try to pin people but always predict where you're going to end up.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I must be a different breed cuz I find Rein, Winston, Sym and Reaper the most fun to play. Coming thru with you shield to cover a squishy just hit with an Ana sleep dart to prevent there death. Or buying time on the point blocking all the heavy damage and maneuvering to only take the small damage until your team comes back to the point. That shyt is an art. And landing the hammer of God and wipeing 3-4 members of the other team. Their isn't a character in the game at least to me who gives the sort of thrill Rein does.

Rell Shyt
I feel the exact same way :salute:. He can make or break a match. I always get a rush outplaying the enemy team Rein and then everybody else come through since the enemy is missing their main shield :banderas:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
D.va nerf patch hasn't been released yet right ? Trying to get back into playing reaper but going to wait until the nerf .

Naw not yet. Probably will be with the chinese new year event next week. But yea the day it hits Reaper back at it like he never left. :wow:

Been playing alot of sombra on the ptr. She's still ass :mjcry:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
jpg.jpg
I need that Zen and Rein skin :banderas:. I will most definitely purchase the Rein skin if I cant get it from the loot box.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been playing nothing but D.VA and Symmetra since launch :mjgrin:

Now all of a sudden I'm a problem :mjgrin:

Dap + Rep on everything those were my launch mains lol. Dva is still there but now Hanzo/Mcree in the mix at number 2

Dva came such a long way man I remember getting punked by zaryas :mjcry: Shooting ults and being the only one to blow up in them :mjgrin:

nikkas telling you to switch :rudy: Now they want nerfs :mjgrin:

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Just copped this shyt along with Siege (PS4) Havent played a shooter in a minute.

Gonna get used to it for a couple days and if any of yall play on Ps4 my PSN is Divine28x