Official Overwatch Thread

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
:mjcry: but at least u are using a tank instead of a random hanzo or genji. Theres always an instant pick hanzo or genji every other game I play and they stick to those characters, even though they aint contributing to the team :mjcry:. Its amazing :mjgrin:

Weeb shimada mains :scust:

They're just about rampant in every rank it seems except master and above :mjcry:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: but at least u are using a tank instead of a random hanzo or genji. Theres always an instant pick hanzo or genji every other game I play and they stick to those characters, even though they aint contributing to the team :mjcry:. Its amazing :mjgrin:
bastion picks are the WOAT

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Two games in a row where trolls ruin the match.

First one on Anubis. Insta locks on Torb and Widow. The Torb stayed in spawn and built turrets all game on attack after we got crushed on defense.

Second game after that on Nepal. I get THE SAME TORB ON MY TEAM even though I blocked him :damn::mindblown:

We actually were doing well (these fakkits spamming ****** on chat and in voice) but I ignored it. We go up 2-0 and without warning our Rein quits and can't rejoin. Apparently he got banned :wtf::mindblown::dahell:. Needless to say we fukking lose that one too.

I'll never get out this Elo. 2 steps forward 2 steps back every time

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Two games in a row where trolls ruin the match.

First one on Anubis. Insta locks on Torb and Widow. The Torb stayed in spawn and built turrets all game on attack after we got crushed on defense.

Second game after that on Nepal. I get THE SAME TORB ON MY TEAM even though I blocked him :damn::mindblown:

We actually were doing well (these fakkits spamming ****** on chat and in voice) but I ignored it. We go up 2-0 and without warning our Rein quits and can't rejoin. Apparently he got banned :wtf::mindblown::dahell:. Needless to say we fukking lose that one too.

I'll never get out this Elo. 2 steps forward 2 steps back every time[/QUOTE]

The best way to climb is to 2-3 stack. Solo queue is cancer.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The best way to climb is to 2-3 stack. Solo queue is cancer.
Facts. I usually do 2-3 stack but I was waiting for them to log in so I played a few myself. Bruh...ended the night on a nice streak though. I've actually climbed up about 400 SR in a limited number of matches so all things considered not too bad. Platinum might be too much to ask for before the season ends though.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Facts. I usually do 2-3 stack but I was waiting for them to log in so I played a few myself. Bruh...ended the night on a nice streak though. I've actually climbed up about 400 SR in a limited number of matches so all things considered not too bad. Platinum might be too much to ask for before the season ends though.

I might be within your SR range now

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Being a Rein user sucks when u have everybody playing dps and failing at it:scust:. Its even worse when you're the only tank, while the other team has 2-3 tanks with Ana :mjlol:. I also use Zarya but then theres no Rein since hes too "boring" to play :mjcry:.

I must be a different breed cuz I find Rein, Winston, Sym and Reaper the most fun to play. Coming thru with you shield to cover a squishy just hit with an Ana sleep dart to prevent there death. Or buying time on the point blocking all the heavy damage and maneuvering to only take the small damage until your team comes back to the point. That shyt is an art. And landing the hammer of God and wipeing 3-4 members of the other team. Their isn't a character in the game at least to me who gives the sort of thrill Rein does.

Rell Shyt

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
D.va nerf patch hasn't been released yet right ? Trying to get back into playing reaper but going to wait until the nerf .