Official Overwatch Thread

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: Overwatch is the most aim intense FPS to come out since the arena shooters (Quake/Unreal Tournament)

You dont need aim for a lot of the tanks, lucio/mercy, and some of the close range characters work just as easily on console. Ive compared my accuracies to those in the top 500 on pc, if youre not on tracer/mccree/solider/pharah/hanzo/genji/widow it really doesn't matter. Most of those characters are out of meta right now too lol.

Im not out here struggling with aim with reaper for example. The whole "console players cant aim at all" comes from that are horrific themselves with controllers and assume it applies to everyone. It doesnt.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You dont need aim for a lot of the tanks, lucio/mercy, and some of the close range characters work just as easily on console. Ive compared my accuracies to those in the top 500 on pc, if youre not on tracer/mccree/solider/pharah/hanzo/genji/widow it really doesn't matter. Most of those characters are out of meta right now too lol.

Im not out here struggling with aim with reaper for example. The whole "console players cant aim at all" comes from that are horrific themselves with controllers and assume it applies to everyone. It doesnt.
It does. Its physically impossible.

Im not having this discussion go any further, its ridiculous. Enjoy ya day man

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You gonna sit there and tell me aiming matters for symmetra. :gucci:

fukk the discussion, lets just compare accuracies, yours to mine:

dhaliwal02's Overwatch Profile

:gucci: you do understand console has auto aim assist right

and slower moving players right :gucci:

but ok lets compare :gucci:

(for some reason doesnt have my season stats on here)

our stats are near identical, yet you are top 500 on console and im gold on PC, that should let you know console aint shyt :gucci: everything down to our kill/death ratio and win rate is almost the same :gucci: yet im on trash on PC, and you are top 500 on console :gucci: and you are supposed to some how compare yourself to top players on PC? :gucci: you'd be Bronze or Silver on PC at best :gucci:

Unordinary's Overwatch Profile

I have 51% win rate
you have 52% win rate

I have 14 average kills a game (has gone up now to 19, almost 20 in this season, but lets just use this site)
you have 15 average kills a game (almost 4 less than me)

I average 6 deaths a game
you average 7 deaths a game

your k/d ratio is 2.05, mine is 2.21 (higher now actually, its 3.0 in this new season :hubie: )

you have 1% win rate better than me, I have entire kill over death ratio over, yet you are top 500 (4000 skill rating on console) and im only 2300 on PC currently :gucci:

fukk out my face man :gucci: this is what you wanted to do :gucci: show how easy it is that a 52% win rate would get you 4000 rating on console :gucci:

if I had the same stats i have right now id be top 500 on console :hhh:

yet you are trying to compare this to grand master on PC :hhh: when your stats would barely qualify you for gold :hhh:

who told you these lies :hhh:

Last edited:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: you do understand console has auto aim assist right

The aim assist on overwatch for console is considered one of the worst, but yes I'm aware it exists.

and slower moving players right :gucci:

what? :gucci:

but ok lets compare :gucci:

(for some reason doesnt have my season stats on here)

Probably because you didn't click competitive stats rather than quick play. edit: nvm there is no competitive option for you

our stats are near identical, yet you are top 500 on console and im gold on PC, that should let you know console aint shyt :gucci:

We were meant to compare accuracies but you decided to go full retard here breh. No offense intended, but seriously, the things you're trying to compare don't even make sense:
everything down to our kill/death ratio and win rate is almost the same :gucci: yet im on trash on PC, and you are top 500 on console :gucci: and you are supposed to some how compare yourself to top players on PC? :gucci: you'd be Bronze or Silver on PC at best :gucci:

Our win rates are nearly the same because we both play against players of our own skill level. If I had a win percentage of 80 against other top players I'd be a top 30 player easily. If I played against only gold players my win percentage would skyrocket. Your win percentage is MEANT to be close to 50 percent.

And same shyt applies to kill death ratio. It's HARDER to kill people in higher ranks as they're more aware and won't let themselves get picked easily. Did you think I'd have a kill/death ratio of 10: 1? You really want to suggest something as dumb as me being silver/bronze on PC based on your own poor analysis of stats. You don't even take into account my game sense is going to be a lot higher than pretty much everyone below diamond because strats exist on console too(I know, these things seem to shock you) and I know proper map positioning as well as how to get into position for picks.

Unordinary's Overwatch Profile

I have 51% win rate
you have 52% win rate

Congrats on winning percent of your games against gold level players. That means you belong right where you are. As do I(except my latest rank decrease actually just game straight from not playing for more than a week).

I have 14 average kills a game (has gone up now to 19, almost 20 in this season, but lets just use this site)
you have 15 average kills a game (almost 4 less than me)

I average 15 kills a game? wat.

Quick play stats:

Reaper: 20(most played character)
Tracer: 16.66
D'va: 15.86

Top 3 most played. You're using averages of all our characters and want to know why that's stupid? Because your ass doesn't play healer at all from the looks of your characters played while I do, which brings my entire average down.

Ranked play stats:

D'va: 31
Zenyetta: 19.38
Solider: 32.72

I average 6 deaths a game
you average 7 deaths a game

I actually die a lot, one of my faults(won't always get picked or nothing, but I don't always retreat when I should).

your k/d ratio is 2.05, mine is 2.21 (higher now actually, its 3.0 in this new season :hubie: )

1) K/D again depends on the players you're facing. My KD would over 5.0 with some characters if I was playing against gold(I had a friend that went into come from bronze back to GM and he was averaging 6+ K/Ds with most of his offensive heroes/tanks).

2. This is again quick play stats. My K/D with d'va is 4.55 and with solider is like 2.6 or something around there. Again K/D isn't even that important of a stat as it doesn't show what's actually happening in the game.

you have 1% win rate better than me, I have entire kill over death ratio over, yet you are top 500 (4000 skill rating on console) and im only 2300 on PC currently :gucci:

fukk out my face man :gucci: this is what you wanted to do :gucci: show how easy it is that a 52% win rate would get you 4000 rating on console :gucci:

KAFEEEEEE's Overwatch Profile

This guy is #2 on PC and has a win percentage of 52 percent. Are you telling me you're pretty much as good as the #2 PC player in the world because your win percentages are close?

My competitive win percentage is actually 54%.

if I had the same stats i have right now id be top 500 on console :hhh:

If you had the same stats as you do now against gold level players you'd be gold in console. If you do better than what you are than you'd go higher than gold.

yet you are trying to compare this to grand master on PC :hhh: when your stats would barely qualify you for gold :hhh:

who told you these lies :hhh:

Idk who taught you how to look at game based statistics and try to get a read from them, but you failed horribly.

Now lets compare what I was actually talking about:

Your pharah accuracy: 43%, 31 direct hits a game
My pharah accuracy: 50%, 25 direct hits a game(I got like an hour on her from when I first got the game, whereas pharah is your most played hero, yet you barely got more direct hits per game than me).

Your hanzo accuracy: 20%, 5% critical hits
My hanzo accuracy: 19%, 10% critical hits
You're out here getting body shots, while I'm actually getting head shots and finishing people off. :mjpls:

Your reaper: 24% accuracy, 9% critical
My reaper: 27% accuracy, 9% critical

Your solider: 33% accuracy, 4% critical
My solider: 34% accuracy, 5% critical(my ranked solider is 41% accuracy, 3% critical)

^all these are from quick play since I can't see your comp stats either.

For all the wonders of your mouse, and it does give an advantage in aiming, you ain't really aiming better than me.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The aim assist on overwatch for console is considered one of the worst, but yes I'm aware it exists.

what? :gucci:

Probably because you didn't click competitive stats rather than quick play. edit: nvm there is no competitive option for you

We were meant to compare accuracies but you decided to go full retard here breh. No offense intended, but seriously, the things you're trying to compare don't even make sense:

Our win rates are nearly the same because we both play against players of our own skill level. If I had a win percentage of 80 against other top players I'd be a top 30 player easily. If I played against only gold players my win percentage would skyrocket. Your win percentage is MEANT to be close to 50 percent.

And same shyt applies to kill death ratio. It's HARDER to kill people in higher ranks as they're more aware and won't let themselves get picked easily. Did you think I'd have a kill/death ratio of 10: 1? You really want to suggest something as dumb as me being silver/bronze on PC based on your own poor analysis of stats. You don't even take into account my game sense is going to be a lot higher than pretty much everyone below diamond because strats exist on console too(I know, these things seem to shock you) and I know proper map positioning as well as how to get into position for picks.

Congrats on winning percent of your games against gold level players. That means you belong right where you are. As do I(except my latest rank decrease actually just game straight from not playing for more than a week).

I average 15 kills a game? wat.

Quick play stats:

Reaper: 20(most played character)
Tracer: 16.66
D'va: 15.86

Top 3 most played. You're using averages of all our characters and want to know why that's stupid? Because your ass doesn't play healer at all from the looks of your characters played while I do, which brings my entire average down.

Ranked play stats:

D'va: 31
Zenyetta: 19.38
Solider: 32.72

I actually die a lot, one of my faults(won't always get picked or nothing, but I don't always retreat when I should).

1) K/D again depends on the players you're facing. My KD would over 5.0 with some characters if I was playing against gold(I had a friend that went into come from bronze back to GM and he was averaging 6+ K/Ds with most of his offensive heroes/tanks).

2. This is again quick play stats. My K/D with d'va is 4.55 and with solider is like 2.6 or something around there. Again K/D isn't even that important of a stat as it doesn't show what's actually happening in the game.

KAFEEEEEE's Overwatch Profile

This guy is #2 on PC and has a win percentage of 52 percent. Are you telling me you're pretty much as good as the #2 PC player in the world because your win percentages are close?

My competitive win percentage is actually 54%.

If you had the same stats as you do now against gold level players you'd be gold in console. If you do better than what you are than you'd go higher than gold.

Idk who taught you how to look at game based statistics and try to get a read from them, but you failed horribly.

Now lets compare what I was actually talking about:

Your pharah accuracy: 43%, 31 direct hits a game
My pharah accuracy: 50%, 25 direct hits a game(I got like an hour on her from when I first got the game, whereas pharah is your most played hero, yet you barely got more direct hits per game than me).

Your hanzo accuracy: 20%, 5% critical hits
My hanzo accuracy: 19%, 10% critical hits
You're out here getting body shots, while I'm actually getting head shots and finishing people off. :mjpls:

Your reaper: 24% accuracy, 9% critical
My reaper: 27% accuracy, 9% critical

Your solider: 33% accuracy, 4% critical
My solider: 34% accuracy, 5% critical(my ranked solider is 41% accuracy, 3% critical)

^all these are from quick play since I can't see your comp stats either.

For all the wonders of your mouse, and it does give an advantage in aiming, you ain't really aiming better than me.

im also playing against people with way better movement than console players..

do you have a gaming PC ?

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
You just gonna ignore you incorrectly trying to use K/D and win percentage as relevant stats and tell me I was bronze level player on PC. :mjpls:

Better movements mean you can 180 quicker. Again this isn't like other FPS games, you're not constantly rotating around when the battle is directly in front of you. These better rotations make it easier for people on PC to deal with genjis/tracers than console as we can't track nearly as well, but I have no idea what you mean by "better movement" if you're not referring to rotation.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I place diamond every season :mjgrin:

Eventually you want more :mjgrin:

As far as a hero that can carry: Zarya, Rein (pretty hard to be a playmaker with him), pharah, soldier, mccree, dva, ana
Being a Rein user sucks when u have everybody playing dps and failing at it:scust:. Its even worse when you're the only tank, while the other team has 2-3 tanks with Ana :mjlol:. I also use Zarya but then theres no Rein since hes too "boring" to play :mjcry:.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Being a Rein user sucks when u have everybody playing dps and failing at it:scust:. Its even worse when you're the only tank, while the other team has 2-3 tanks with Ana :mjlol:. I also use Zarya but then theres no Rein since hes too "boring" to play :mjcry:.

That's the reason why I play every other tank but him :mjlol: