Official Overwatch Thread

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
It's even easier to get it when they have a rein, cuz by some of them staying behind his shield I'm guaranteed a few fully charged orb hits since they don't expect to get hit by anything behind his shield,that plus if im on defense I set up drones at their spawn before round,so when they leave they give me %20 to %60 ult depending how much they get hit leaving spawn
i do the same thing but im shook its gonna get patchd because its too easy :whew:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I hope they don't, Imma invest all my time into maining her :sadcam:

Once u get your shields and u start solo shredding tanks like nothing :whoo:

When they see me running towards them n they start running back has me like :mjgrin:
make sure when you lock on strafe left and right fast as fukk so they have a harder time killing you

i solo dvas with ease, when they see me they fly the other way :russ:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
make sure when you lock on strafe left and right fast as fukk so they have a harder time killing you

i solo dvas with ease, when they see me they fly the other way :russ:
I'm on console, yeah I have Astros so I sound whore where they are as I jump around like a retard in circles around them and rip em

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
These koreans are giving EnvyUs a good match :wtf: they took 2 maps so far :wtf:

Koreans about to control every damn genre :damn:

FPS was the last thing Americans and Europeans had :damn:

they running 2 dps, 2 healers 2 tanks :damn: , 4 maps in so far its tied 2-2 and the koreans havnt ran 3 tanks yet :damn:

and majority of the time, they are running 1 hanzo, tracer or genji or a combination of tracer and genji at same time :damn:

they ran McCree + Tracer on Well and EnvyUs had no answer :damn:

I was told these were bad heroes this meta :damn:

what happens next patch :damn:

Koreans ahead of the curve :damn:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: console strats, strafe left and right :laff:

You must not be dissing us console folk unless you a GM on PC. :mjpls:

Moving when you shoot is optimal regardless of platform anyways, you dont wanna just be sitting still.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You must not be dissing us console folk unless you a GM on PC. :mjpls:

Moving when you shoot is optimal regardless of platform anyways, you dont wanna just be sitting still.

GM on PC would be top 500 on console :mjpls: (3600 is top 500 on console, last I heard, feel free to correct me :mjpls: )

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
just to clarify are you comparing console skill level to pc skill level :gucci:

No, but I know pc players that aint master and above aint all that either. Even master has been deluded this season. Unlike other fps games, this one doesn't entirely rely on great aim.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No, but I know pc players that aint master and above aint all that either. Even master has been deluded this season. Unlike other fps games, this one doesn't entirely rely on great aim.

:gucci: Overwatch is the most aim intense FPS to come out since the arena shooters (Quake/Unreal Tournament)

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These koreans are giving EnvyUs a good match :wtf: they took 2 maps so far :wtf:

Koreans about to control every damn genre :damn:

FPS was the last thing Americans and Europeans had :damn:

they running 2 dps, 2 healers 2 tanks :damn: , 4 maps in so far its tied 2-2 and the koreans havnt ran 3 tanks yet :damn:

and majority of the time, they are running 1 hanzo, tracer or genji or a combination of tracer and genji at same time :damn:

they ran McCree + Tracer on Well and EnvyUs had no answer :damn:

I was told these were bad heroes this meta :damn:

what happens next patch :damn:

Koreans ahead of the curve :damn:
That moment when you enter a game and you see someone's name on the other team with korean characters:merchant:

And they're usually playing tracer, genii, Hanzo or some other high skill hero:merchant: