Official Overwatch Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's amazing how month after month im still realizing just how good Ana really is. She is bar none the most broken character this game has(in a good way) Her entire tool kit is just ridiculous. Even after every nerf she's still the best character in the game BY FAR.

Mei feels the same way just in a much more "boring" and dumbed down way. You can't really "fix" Mei because of the way her toolkit works but the level that character can take you for being so braindead is kinda ridiculous.

Im thinking this game is gonna reach it's "Sweetspot" after 2-3 more heroes. It's on it's way. Just need a bit more choices in the tank/support section. DPS there's no clear cut "must have" for comps. Sure solider is clearly the best dps right now but Reaper/Mccree and Tracer all have clear roles that Solider can't really do.

However with Tank/Support Rein and Lucio are hands down must haves for every single competitive team comp. There shouldn't be a Must have character for a single role. Countless times this game comes down to (Who can break reins shield first) And on control maps you MUST have a Lucio so you can get to point either faster or as fast as the other team because the team that controls the point first has the advantage.

Regarding future heroes I think dps is covered right now. We have a attack hero for almost every situation(especially once they find a way to make Sombra viable. A viable Sombra single handily cuts into Rein's dominance. The most talked about Sombra "Buff" is letting her hack through shield. But everyone knows if they do that she's basically a auto pick to counter Rein.)

If we don't get another attack hero until 2018 i wont be mad. The 3-4 characters we get this year should be 2 tanks/2 support.

The rumors about Doomfist sounds real promising if it turns out real.

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
where do yall find guides and tips to improve the heroes most sites ave trash ass guides that are so basic saying shyt like "dont waste tracers recall use it when you are about to die" no shyt :martin:

dont have time to watch videos/ gameplay any place with written guides??

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
where do yall find guides and tips to improve the heroes most sites ave trash ass guides that are so basic saying shyt like "dont waste tracers recall use it when you are about to die" no shyt :martin:

dont have time to watch videos/ gameplay any place with written guides??

I only watch "Your Overwatch" videos
Your Overwatch

Like this Ana video they just posted a day ago is gold

Last edited:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Only "Stat" that matters is your "Death" stat. If you dying less then the other team then your winning. Especially if your a Healer/Dps(Tanks death stat is only as good as their healer)

I disagree with that.I belive the stats are important to the roles you play. With that said imo the only two stats that matter are obj. Elems and Obj time.

Rell Shyt

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I disagree with that.I belive the stats are important to the roles you play. With that said imo the only two stats that matter are obj. Elems and Obj time.

Rell Shyt

Flankers don't need objective time whereas someone like Lucio can sit on the objective the entire time.

As you said stats are dependent on the role you're playing.

:blessed: The Gods have blessed me, Grandmaster. I was worried though because it went into triple overtime.

Congrats breh. Lost my GM to not playing for 12 days(literally didn't think it was that long). Dumb as shyt you start losing rank after a week of not playing. Went from 4060 down to 3900.

Not that it really matters, but I was one game outside of top 500 if I wanted to start playing again and when I went back I saw I fell that much so I just played 2 games, won one, and went back on hiatus. Might avoid the game until season 4, idk. SIEGE is what I've been playing mostly.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'm loving Symmetra so much now :banderas:
I play aggressively with her and have Shields for our teams in less a minute:smugbiden:
450hp extra of Regen shields the opps can't deal with :win:

You not playing aggressively. People are just dumb and go flying in giving u free charge lol. Anytime she getting ult in less then a min the other team is dumb

If people just stay behind rein and winston people will realize sym isn't good. She does need her damage stack nerfed though which im sure they gonna do.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
So why should i get this game? Is the competition good? Is any money in it to be made?

If your really good on PC, you can make money. The competition is good imo and yes you should get it.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You not playing aggressively. People are just dumb and go flying in giving u free charge lol. Anytime she getting ult in less then a min the other team is dumb

If people just stay behind rein and winston people will realize sym isn't good. She does need her damage stack nerfed though which im sure they gonna do.
It's even easier to get it when they have a rein, cuz by some of them staying behind his shield I'm guaranteed a few fully charged orb hits since they don't expect to get hit by anything behind his shield,that plus if im on defense I set up drones at their spawn before round,so when they leave they give me %20 to %60 ult depending how much they get hit leaving spawn

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's even easier to get it when they have a rein, cuz by some of them staying behind his shield I'm guaranteed a few fully charged orb hits since they don't expect to get hit by anything behind his shield,that plus if im on defense I set up drones at their spawn before round,so when they leave they give me %20 to %60 ult depending how much they get hit leaving spawn

Well Rein still has to do his job at clearing the turrets. If he's not doing that then yea it's more free charge for sym.

Lower ranks tanks don't understand that the healers have their backs and it's ok to take damage.