Official Overwatch Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If I got gold medals In damage, obj time and obj kills, how am I the problem?:gucci:
They havnt even watched me play but they want me to switch, n they doing NOTHING all match, suck my dikk fukk out my face :hhh:

Medals aren't everything. You can blindly shoot people and have gold elims(dva) and not be doing a damn thing

Meanwhile you can be junkrat and doing tons of splash damage for gold damage but not killing anything. All JR is doing is building the other teams ult.

These "Medals" be giving people excuses to not change because they "think" they doing good.(This isn't to you personally) Especially these god damn Junkrat players doing nothing but giving free ults to Zarya/Ana/Lucio.

Only "Stat" that matters is your "Death" stat. If you dying less then the other team then your winning. Especially if your a Healer/Dps(Tanks death stat is only as good as their healer)

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Medals aren't everything. You can blindly shoot people and have gold elims(dva) and not be doing a damn thing

Meanwhile you can be junkrat and doing tons of splash damage for gold damage but not killing anything. All JR is doing is building the other teams ult.

These "Medals" be giving people excuses to not change because they "think" they doing good.(This isn't to you personally) Especially these god damn Junkrat players doing nothing but giving free ults to Zarya/Ana/Lucio.

Only "Stat" that matters is your "Death" stat. If you dying less then the other team then your winning. Especially if your a Healer/Dps(Tanks death stat is only as good as their healer)
I been saying that there should be no medals in this game. Or as a compromise, only award medals at the end.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
they made getting high charge so much harder

because charge decays same rate as before but you build charge soo much slower

the ults costing more fukked her over too (not to mention fukkin DVAs defense matrix)

if they make her decay slower shed be fine

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
is zarya even worth playing anymore :martin:

the ults costing more fukked her over too (not to mention fukkin DVAs defense matrix)

Zarya is a top 5 hero in this game right now. Probably higher honestly.

You just need more practice with her. Not trying to play you. The "nerf" is unnoticeable to me and most others. You have to play her aggressively or you dont get any value. Shield teammates, time your shields properly. I have no problem staying charged most of the time.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Always make sure divas out of mech before you ult. That goes for a lot of other hero ults too. Or have Reinhardt pin the diva elsewhere. Same with reins shield

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

You just need more practice with her. Not trying to play you. The "nerf" is unnoticeable to me and most others. You have to play her aggressively or you dont get any value. Shield teammates, time your shields properly. I have no problem staying charged most of the time.
can u gimme some tips

pre patch id avg like 60-80 charge

now i cant go beyond 40 for long

i understand the basics i just wanna know how to maintain 50+

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
can u gimme some tips

pre patch id avg like 60-80 charge

now i cant go beyond 40 for long

i understand the basics i just wanna know how to maintain 50+
Look up some pro play on youtube, that would be the most beneficial i think. As for me, Zarya is situational. I never run her as the only tank. If we've got a Rein, or D.Va though Zarya is a great way to increase their survivability. Always be on the lookout for ways to get free charge such as shielding a team mate being pinned, running through Junkrat spam, etc. Shielding an aggressive teammate and stick close to your team. Just go to quickplay and practice. fukk comp :birdman:

Oh and definitely try to break Rein shields or D.Va out her mech before you throw out your ult. Timing with Hanzo is a great feeling.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Zarya is still good lmao. She's gonna come back into style alot more once the dva/roadhog nerfs go live. Dva is widowmaker tier now.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

Look up some pro play on youtube, that would be the most beneficial i think. As for me, Zarya is situational. I never run her as the only tank. If we've got a Rein, or D.Va though Zarya is a great way to increase their survivability. Always be on the lookout for ways to get free charge such as shielding a team mate being pinned, running through Junkrat spam, etc. Shielding an aggressive teammate and stick close to your team. Just go to quickplay and practice. fukk comp :birdman:

Oh and definitely try to break Rein shields or D.Va out her mech before you throw out your ult. Timing with Hanzo is a great feeling.

Zarya is still good lmao. She's gonna come back into style alot more once the dva/roadhog nerfs go live. Dva is widowmaker tier now.

decided to try zarya again with a completely open mind,

ended up carrying with ease :banderas:

shyt was fun as hell too

never realized how much they buffed her laser

repped u all,
barrier is on you
GO :blessed:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I understand as well, cuz I see tanks rushing in and dying all the time and that's stupid,my main thing when I use Bastion is to hold choke points and rip through Reindhart's shield and try and damage anyone that challenges :yeshrug:, I like using him,but I know he's situational but even in the right situations I get spammed with messages on why am I using bastion,im like,do your job and don't worry bout mines:usure:
damaging without killing is way worse than doing no damage at all

you're giving their supports a free ult basically by letting them heal constantly

but Bastion isnt as bad as ppl make it seem especially a surprise bastion as theyre pushing the payload, can easily wipe a team and get its ult. but a bastion at the start of defense is food