Official Overwatch Thread

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
At least you haven't ran into a guy ice walling spawn entries yet. Consoles seriously needs a good report/block system in place. But yea now that QP has hero limits I don't even step in ranked. Less stressful
That's me :myman:
U keep bugging me to switch when I'm not the problem,n then sending me hate mail n think I give a fukk about one loss:gucci:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
PTR changes
Hopefully we get this soon
9ickDBI.png

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's me :myman:
U keep bugging me to switch when I'm not the problem,n then sending me hate mail n think I give a fukk about one loss:gucci:
Everyone thinks they're not the problem. Everyone thinks they're good and everyone else is bad. Grow up

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Everyone thinks they're not the problem. Everyone thinks they're good and everyone else is bad. Grow up
If I got gold medals In damage, obj time and obj kills, how am I the problem?:gucci:
They havnt even watched me play but they want me to switch, n they doing NOTHING all match, suck my dikk fukk out my face :hhh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
If I got gold medals In damage, obj time and obj kills, how am I the problem?:gucci:
They havnt even watched me play but they want me to switch, n they doing NOTHING all match, suck my dikk fukk out my face :hhh:
I see where you coming from, but you got the other side of the coin too. For example, I could be Reinhardt and charge into the objective every time and get gold everything. I'd die a lot too in the process but I'd get mine.However id also be charging enemy ults, staggering respawns, and leaving my team without shielding. It varies every game.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I see where you coming from, but you got the other side of the coin too. For example, I could be Reinhardt and charge into the objective every time and get gold everything. I'd die a lot too in the process but I'd get mine.However id also be charging enemy ults, staggering respawns, and leaving my team without shielding. It varies every game.
I understand as well, cuz I see tanks rushing in and dying all the time and that's stupid,my main thing when I use Bastion is to hold choke points and rip through Reindhart's shield and try and damage anyone that challenges :yeshrug:, I like using him,but I know he's situational but even in the right situations I get spammed with messages on why am I using bastion,im like,do your job and don't worry bout mines:usure:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand as well, cuz I see tanks rushing in and dying all the time and that's stupid,my main thing when I use Bastion is to hold choke points and rip through Reindhart's shield and try and damage anyone that challenges :yeshrug:, I like using him,but I know he's situational but even in the right situations I get spammed with messages on why am I using bastion,im like,do your job and don't worry bout mines:usure:

are you on pc? if so listen to your team bytch, most likely they know you shouldnt be using bastion. people dont complain unless youre losing

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I am just a 3100 ass nikka man :yeshrug: I miss playing aggressive with Lucio :mjcry:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had two matches today in ranked with over 50 elims and lost both
z3zrULC.gif

Just played a match where we came back from behind to force another round. Final round, last chance at winning on ATTACK and somebody picks bastion
z3zrULC.gif

Only one tank
z3zrULC.gif
Our healer inexplicably switches characters, so no heals in the deciding round
z3zrULC.gif

Had 53% of the team's elims and don't even get no dap/votes postgame
z3zrULC.gif