Official Overwatch Thread

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I don't even know how they can approach fixing her. All they did was increase her range which is nice because before it felt so gimped. Probably a slight nerf in damage would suffice but knowing blizzard they'll fubar that shyt all the way up.

Her dmg went unchanged and it ramps up. Basically any people still complaining about her, were more than likely getting destroyed before the buff. Honestly, if your team can't focus her, or your DPS can't take her out, they're bad players. For me as a Soldier and Tracer main, shes always laughable to fight. Always a 10-0 thing for me with both.

Then again this is the very same game wherein I was teamed with a 100+ level Pharah who said "she was OP", dude was constantly on the ground...as a Pharah. :what:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:russ:The delusion

Many of us are good at the game (statistically someone has to be). However, one person can't carry a team (as Shown by Ster/Zyl/Seagull, etc). Your team has to be on point or else you're just racking up stats (that seriously don't matter) for yourself. There's nothing fun about being a Tank with gold elims and damage. I had to deal with the same issues in early TF2, I have some of the nastiest achievements in that game, but it means nothing if I lose due to bad teammates.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Symmetra ain't broke, y'all just not used to playing against her yet. I haven't been playing a whole lot since I got siege/had friends back during the holidays, but she was still relatively easy to kill as long as you avoid fighting her with her turrets around. Just gotta learn when to approach her and make sure you get the first shots in before her beam gets in distance.

Yeah, this current meta is the worst this game has been imo

Triple tank is cancer. I started playing siege as I had enough of the repetitive metas. I love playing solider/d'va, but I ain't about never getting to play other dps characters because they can't do enough damage to tanks to overcome their own limited health while ana heals the shyt out of the team. People in lower elos say they don't get the triple tank meta often because people still instalock dps and that honestly sounds more fun to me than instalock Solider/Rein/D'va/Zarya or Roadhog/Ana/Lucio every damn game without fail.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Symmetra ain't broke, y'all just not used to playing against her yet. I haven't been playing a whole lot since I got siege/had friends back during the holidays, but she was still relatively easy to kill as long as you avoid fighting her with her turrets around. Just gotta learn when to approach her and make sure you get the first shots in before her beam gets in distance.

Triple tank is cancer. I started playing siege as I had enough of the repetitive metas. I love playing solider/d'va, but I ain't about never getting to play other dps characters because they can't do enough damage to tanks to overcome their own limited health while ana heals the shyt out of the team. People in lower elos say they don't get the triple tank meta often because people still instalock dps and that honestly sounds more fun to me than instalock Solider/Rein/D'va/Zarya or Roadhog/Ana/Lucio every damn game without fail.
The meta ( unlike some previous metas) is critical to winning at lower levels though. Because Soldier and the tanks generally easier to play than some of the DPS heroes, so the meta is very applicable to and even caters to the lower levels. I play in gold/plat and we have way more success whenever we stick to the meta. Even four tank works pretty well

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
The meta ( unlike some previous metas) is critical to winning at lower levels though. Because Soldier and the tanks generally easier to play than some of the DPS heroes, so the meta is very applicable to and even caters to the lower levels. I play in gold/plat and we have way more success whenever we stick to the meta. Even four tank works pretty well

Ya this is true. It's definitely easier to heal as ana when you have large targets to heal and it's also easier to play most of the tanks compared to tracer/genji which have a high ceiling for skill as well as mccree who is all about accuracy.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I thinking I'm done with competitive. The amount of luck, in addition to coordination and skill you need to actually move up is unattainable in solo queue. There's only so much you can do. I'm tired of lucking into a good team for a few matches only to have all the work undone by functional retards.

Literally had a guy just commit suicide for the whole match because a couple ppl asked him to switch off Pharah. It was 6 on 5 the whole time on Anubis and we still were going back and forth capturing both objectives. Ultimately lost bc of that jackass

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I thinking I'm done with competitive. The amount of luck, in addition to coordination and skill you need to actually move up is unattainable in solo queue. There's only so much you can do. I'm tired of lucking into a good team for a few matches only to have all the work undone by functional retards.

Literally had a guy just commit suicide for the whole match because a couple ppl asked him to switch off Pharah. It was 6 on 5 the whole time on Anubis and we still were going back and forth capturing both objectives. Ultimately lost bc of that jackass

At least you haven't ran into a guy ice walling spawn entries yet. Consoles seriously needs a good report/block system in place. But yea now that QP has hero limits I don't even step in ranked. Less stressful