Official Overwatch Thread

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man...Symmetra is out here running shyt now on XB1. :mjcry:
I don't even know how they can approach fixing her. All they did was increase her range which is nice because before it felt so gimped. Probably a slight nerf in damage would suffice but knowing blizzard they'll fubar that shyt all the way up.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know how they can approach fixing her. All they did was increase her range which is nice because before it felt so gimped. Probably a slight nerf in damage would suffice but knowing blizzard they'll fubar that shyt all the way up.

She needs a slight reduction on her weapon and a higher cool down on her turrets

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Nah ya'll some hoes in this thread fr fr. nikkas REFUSE to join up. I had like 8 posts in here trying to get a Coli team crackin and nikkas juts ignoring posts. I'm disappointed Coli. I'm on PC if you bout it. yoaydri#1818

sorry man got your message won't be able to play until Jan.2 working all week and out of town as well.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
THIS is what i just had to do to EEK out a win in overtime in this competitive match, we BARELY won this match. (see what I mean when I say I'm better than what my ELO is? I'm not being braggadocious. I feel like I'm playing with and against silver level players to use a CS:GO comparison).

WDGwXQv.png
Let's run a few later. Coli heads need to group up on here. We are knowledgeable enough and skilled enough to not have to deal with solo queue

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
the gay agenda continues. thinking about hanging up my hat with this game can't be associated with fakkitry :smh: