Official Overwatch Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: @ did they nerf Winston. A nerfed Winston has no barrier, a Tesla cannon that ONLY causes enemies hair to just fray up and stand on end, and an ultimate where he makes enemies play patty cake with him.
Isn't that the same guy who said ana was trash? Dude must be horrible at this game

Dwog

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Nothing wrong with lesbians. Homosexual males are gross though.
Wouldn't it be better if there were more gay males and lesbians? Why lust after a group of women who have no attraction towards you because of your gender, never understood this :leostare:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
how am I supposed to group queue when I'm better than everyone I know who plays this game? And I'm better than what my rank actually is so grouping with people around this ELO is pointless because they aren't as good as me. Solo queueing is literally the only option I have

Discord channel exists breh. I posted that link numerous times.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ:The delusion
its not delusion, I have a higher ELO then all the people I normally play shooters with. i was semi-pro in cs when I was younger, I'm naturally good at PC FPS. I average 31 elims and 10 deaths as Soldier 76 and a 60% Win percentage whilst solo queuing and it's still incredibly difficult to actually end up positive after a night of playing elo wise.

Hakosa's Overwatch Profile

i'm in the top 72nd percentile of soldiers in the world and I'm at a relatively average ELO

I'm in the 85th percentile in eliminations per game and 95% percentile for average damage done per game...

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Discord channel exists breh. I posted that link numerous times.
i don't want to do all this bullshyt and talk to a bunch of salty nerdy queers on discord. I have never encountered a more toxic community then the overwatch community. Even more salt then CS GO players. I like solo queue, I solo queued to global elite in csgo and it should be possible in this game. they need to introduce a solo queue or stop putting solo queuers against grouped people OR more accurately assess the actual skill level of the player in terms of actual ELO number. I'm playing with a bunch of garbage men on my team.

Last edited:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
i don't want to do all this bullshyt and talk to a bunch of salty nerdy queers on discord. I have never encountered a more toxic community then the overwatch community. Even more salt then CS GO players. I like solo queue, I solo queued to global elite in csgo and it should be possible in this game. they need to introduce a solo queue or stop putting solo queuers against grouped people OR more accurately assess the actual skill level of the player in terms of actual ELO number. I'm playing with a bunch of garbage men on my team.

I understand what you are saying (especially since OW is literally the League of Legends when it comes to shooter communities) but CS:GO is a completely different game that actually rewards clutching. Overwatch is too team-based to really rely on solo-queing unless you get lucky with teammates from them cooperating or the MMR system acting right. I'd like to think the MMR system works since I've been conistently in the diamond range for all 3 seasons.

Overwatch just not one of those games you can carry in.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I understand what you are saying (especially since OW is literally the League of Legends when it comes to shooter communities) but CS:GO is a completely different game that actually rewards clutching. Overwatch is too team-based to really rely on solo-queing unless you get lucky with teammates from them cooperating or the MMR system acting right. I'd like to think the MMR system works since I've been conistently in the diamond range for all 3 seasons.

Overwatch just not one of those games you can carry in.
THIS is what i just had to do to EEK out a win in overtime in this competitive match, we BARELY won this match. (see what I mean when I say I'm better than what my ELO is? I'm not being braggadocious. I feel like I'm playing with and against silver level players to use a CS:GO comparison).

WDGwXQv.png

Last edited:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Hovering around 2800 right now. Trying to hit diamond but it's hard playing at minimum graphics and 25 FPS on my laptop :sadcam:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
its not delusion, I have a higher ELO then all the people I normally play shooters with. i was semi-pro in cs when I was younger, I'm naturally good at PC FPS. I average 31 elims and 10 deaths as Soldier 76 and a 60% Win percentage whilst solo queuing and it's still incredibly difficult to actually end up positive after a night of playing elo wise.

Hakosa's Overwatch Profile

i'm in the top 72nd percentile of soldiers in the world and I'm at a relatively average ELO

I'm in the 85th percentile in eliminations per game and 95% percentile for average damage done per game...

Master/GM players are top 1-3% if they're not actually ranked themselves via #'s.

Like my profile says I'm rank #51 for D'va, not just some percentile bullshyt but an actual number. These egos are what creates elo hells cause everyone going into games so negative thinking they're better than their teammates.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Been having the longest losing streak of all times . Went from 3900 to 3400 . Just get grouped up with imbeciles that dont play the required roles.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
THIS is what i just had to do to EEK out a win in overtime in this competitive match, we BARELY won this match. (see what I mean when I say I'm better than what my ELO is? I'm not being braggadocious. I feel like I'm playing with and against silver level players to use a CS:GO comparison).

WDGwXQv.png

Why is there only one tank :mindblown:

however i will say this, at high elos idk if they would have let you rack up those types of stats with pharah :huhldup:, but that's just the nature of the beast sadly. you can be a god and unless you have a team that's competent with the right team comp to assist that skill you won't get too far. you just aren't going to. my elo went higher on average once i stopped playing dps and went tank/heals but i can only go so far in solo queue.

it's hard to tell what's really going on because solo queue is such a random lottery for it to really make any sense.

in short, you're kinda fukked unless you find a steady group of competent people to play with. it's just like the MOBA genre only that the games don't take 40 minutes on average to complete.