Official Overwatch Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk does anyone not choose supporters tho? It's key to victory. I just played a zenyatta and went nuts with the orbs. The only reason we stop the last stretch on payload was because i was throwing discord and healing orbs everywhere

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd: finished my paper about to marathon this shyt all day

What are y'all mains for each class. Right now in using
Offense: tracee
D: mei
Support: mercy/ zenyatta (haven't tried Lucio yet :mjpls: )
Tank: Reinhardt/zarya

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I had 32 eliminations with D.Va just now :wow:

Throwing people off cliffs, giving out that work with the pistol, blocking whole ults with defensive matrix (Roadhog and McCree :umad:) and I ain't even good with the kamikaze moves yet :ahh: flying around to the back rank and creating havoc :banderas:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
torbjorn is a motherfukker. I fukking hate seeing all those damn turrets all over.

i had a team last night that was me as soldier, and 3 fukking torbjorns :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not coppin this till the roster is doubled if they not gonna have more/upgradeable weapons

This is a competitive game. You want that casual shyt, Battlefield 1 comes out in October

Why release a full game beta

:dwillhuh: Battlefield does this with everyone of their games.. Dont see you complaining then

Why the fukk does anyone not choose supporters tho? It's key to victory. I just played a zenyatta and went nuts with the orbs. The only reason we stop the last stretch on payload was because i was throwing discord and healing orbs everywhere

in full ranked games you'll get more of a team play going. In an open beta weekend with everyone trying out the game, majority of the people just want to shoot shyt :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is a competitive game. You want that casual shyt, Battlefield 1 comes out in October

:dwillhuh: Battlefield does this with everyone of their games.. Dont see you complaining then

in full ranked games you'll get more of a team play going. In an open beta weekend with everyone trying out the game, majority of the people just want to shoot shyt :yeshrug:
Stop it. You think gta5 is competitive gaming. :mjlol: this shyt casual

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@itsyoung!! You gonna stop with BF hate breh like you ain't been running from me :birdman:

You could've just addressed that nikka concerns fukk this gotta do with Bf?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! You gonna stop with BF hate breh like you ain't been running from me :birdman:

you could just get the definitive version of bf if you want this work :ufdup:

because he keeps talking about this will flop because it doesnt have useless weapon upgrades :mjlol: not only is it not that kind of game, the only games he could be referencing is call of duty or battlefield - and we know he only plays battlefield. His FPS knowledge is casual, his preferred game is casual

its ok if he cant hang with a real competitive game :pachaha:

but dont slander it, and say we are the issue with gaming because this game doesnt offer flashlight attachments to ak47s and shyt :beli:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

you could just get the definitive version of bf if you want this work :ufdup:

because he keeps talking about this will flop because it doesnt have useless weapon upgrades :mjlol: not only is it not that kind of game, the only games he could be referencing is call of duty or battlefield - and we know he only plays battlefield. His FPS knowledge is casual, his preferred game is casual

its ok if he cant hang with a real competitive game :pachaha:

but dont slander it, and say we are the issue with gaming because this game doesnt offer flashlight attachments to ak47s and shyt :beli: