Official Overwatch Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm embarrassed to say we faced a team full of soldiers and got steamrolled twice. His healing is OP

I fukking hate him. His mobility, healing, and AR makes it impossible to kill if you are anything other then a fast offensive player. Any team that has more then one of him is a pain in the ass to deal with

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
funny cuz the last game I played, that might've sealed the fate of this game for me, was against a team of 3 Bastions, a Tracer, and a Reaper. the 3 Bastions just defended B while the Tracer and Reaper mostly tag teamed everybody else. shyt was hella annoying. if those 3 don't get hit with the nerf bat then :camby:
:dead:

Which character were you playing as? As annoying as Tracer and Reaper are, you can handle them easier depending on your approach. Close up battles against Reaper means death (:troll:) already. Keeping your distance from him while attacking will make it a ton easier. Tracer is just gonna fukk you up if your a slow character with that annoying zapping by she does, but get her alone. She's got like no health, so like 2-3 shots should do it. Tho they always do that time travel :whoa: after taking a couple shots tho and be gone with the quickness :francis:

But that situation you described alone is gonna be hard for anybody with a dumb/clueless squad. Ya'll should've had a sniper or 2 on deck for the Bastions. Especially if they had no healers. Put a healer with that squad tho and keep em with the Bastions in the back and yeah, they'll be pretty much invincible :heh:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The amount of bodies I'm racking up with D.Va it's crazy. Also on that Reaper shyt. I didn't like him at first but then I realized you gotta be sneaky utilizing the teleport to flank dudes and he can be scary as hell.

The goat knew to look out for this nikka :wow:

Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
:dead:

Which character were you playing as? As annoying as Tracer and Reaper are, you can handle them easier depending on your approach. Close up battles against Reaper means death (:troll:) already. Keeping your distance from him while attacking will make it a ton easier. Tracer is just gonna fukk you up if your a slow character with that annoying zapping by she does, but get her alone. She's got like no health, so like 2-3 shots should do it. Tho they always do that time travel :whoa: after taking a couple shots tho and be gone with the quickness :francis:

But that situation you described alone is gonna be hard for anybody with a dumb/clueless squad. Ya'll should've had a sniper or 2 on deck for the Bastions. Especially if they had no healers. Put a healer with that squad tho and keep em with the Bastions in the back and yeah, they'll be pretty much invincible :heh:
Yeah I played with Tracer and dropped 28 first try. She is really good. That particular game (and pretty much every game I've got to play) I was trying Reaper for the first time. We did good attacking A on that Chinese temple looking level, but inside the building at B we were looking flimsy. Switched to Lucio eventually but my team was shook by then so his ultimate was useless. Still on the fence on copping. Depends on my X1 brehs.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah I played with Tracer and dropped 28 first try. She is really good. That particular game (and pretty much every game I've got to play) I was trying Reaper for the first time. We did good attacking A on that Chinese temple looking level, but inside the building at B we were looking flimsy. Switched to Lucio eventually but my team was shook by then so his ultimate was useless. Still on the fence on copping. Depends on my X1 brehs.

My problem with Tracer is that she is borderline useless at playing the objective, and other than sticky bomb she does nothing to elevate the team. So :pacspit: you tracers out there

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Soldier is a scrubby ass wack character. You can tell he's strictly for the COD fanboys

nikkas I play with that don't be playing the objective either gravitate toward Widowmaker, Soldier or Tracer. I got the least beef with Soldier since he can atleast play the objective, but he does way too damage for a character that has no real weakness.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Man I'm tryna do well with DVA but I suck with her :francis:
The moment I started playing with DVA for strictly defense was when I started killing it her. Thing is, you're not gonna be in the spotlight much with that particular play style, but you'll help out your team a lot. Stay by the goal area and gradually move up with your teammates and block and trade fire. That block special she got is underrated when you're grouped up with others. When you start feeling like you'll catch that death fade, back off to the goal again and heal up with either a healer or health drop. DVA's health is a lot like the other tanks, so you'll be able to really go in with your teammates' support before dying. That boost she got can shake groups up by flying through em as well as save your ass when it gets hot.

I suck with her Ult tho :yeshrug:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
How do climb the big ass walls with genji? I seen him climb the big door by the A on Hollywood.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Tracer and D.Va kinda play the same way on defense. Tracer should NEVER just sit with the main group and honestly neither should D.Va. Tracer's whole job should be to get behind the enemy line and knock off every turret, teleporter, and support while occupying anyone stupid enough to try and fight her instead of getting to the objective. D.Va's great at the same thing because of the boosters, except you can pick and choose when and where to tank/harass. You can bait an ultimate with D.Va - just be the first to pop up in a choke point and let the enemy team unload whatever they got. Whole Hog, Barrage, High Noon, etc. You can block damage in the thousands, then just boost straight on through and start knocking people off the map and fukking them up from behind (:dame:) with sustained fire.

You can't ignore either of them and they're both great even if you're solo. Unlike Winston, he really needs support for his in and out playstyle.
How do climb the big ass walls with genji? I seen him climb the big door by the A on Hollywood.
Double jump then do his lunging slash

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tracer and D.Va kinda play the same way on defense. Tracer should NEVER just sit with the main group and honestly neither should D.Va. Tracer's whole job should be to get behind the enemy line and knock off every turret, teleporter, and support while occupying anyone stupid enough to try and fight her instead of getting to the objective. D.Va's great at the same thing because of the boosters, except you can pick and choose when and where to tank/harass. You can bait an ultimate with D.Va - just be the first to pop up in a choke point and let the enemy team unload whatever they got. Whole Hog, Barrage, High Noon, etc. You can block damage in the thousands, then just boost straight on through and start knocking people off the map and fukking them up from behind (:dame:) with sustained fire.

You can't ignore either of them and they're both great even if you're solo. Unlike Winston, he really needs support for his in and out playstyle.

Double jump then do his lunging slash
What are good comps for Winston

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What are good comps for Winston
A smart team :heh:

Winston is supposed to jump in and out. The rest of the team needs to be just close enough to heal him up or take advantage of the mess he makes right after jumping back out it. You can't just drop his barrier on a payload and expect Reinhardt things to happen. Winston/Zayra is a fukking headache to deal with though. Zenyatta is a really good support too. Fire off a harmony orb and let Winston do his own thing while you prioritize targets with the discord orb.