Official Overwatch Thread

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you could just get the definitive version of bf if you want this work :ufdup:

because he keeps talking about this will flop because it doesnt have useless weapon upgrades :mjlol: not only is it not that kind of game, the only games he could be referencing is call of duty or battlefield - and we know he only plays battlefield. His FPS knowledge is casual, his preferred game is casual

its ok if he cant hang with a real competitive game :pachaha:

but dont slander it, and say we are the issue with gaming because this game doesnt offer flashlight attachments to ak47s and shyt :beli:
The majority of the Coli is ps4 if you like playing by yourself knock yourself out with the PC version but I got a gang with me :blessed: and we going in.

Roll with us or get rolled over

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Tried this game on PS4 and PC. Im a console fan but PC is definitely the way to go for this type of game. Can't aim for shyt on the PS4 version, characters are too fast and there's too much verticality. Copping on PC day 1.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Bastion :camby:

Tracer cheese :camby:

The ease of reaper :camby:

Goddamn if you're on a shyt team you're susceptible to the dumbest shyt :why:
funny cuz the last game I played, that might've sealed the fate of this game for me, was against a team of 3 Bastions, a Tracer, and a Reaper. the 3 Bastions just defended B while the Tracer and Reaper mostly tag teamed everybody else. shyt was hella annoying. if those 3 don't get hit with the nerf bat then :camby:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny cuz the last game I played, that might've sealed the fate of this game for me, was against a team of 3 Bastions, a Tracer, and a Reaper. the 3 Bastions just defended B while the Tracer and Reaper mostly tag teamed everybody else. shyt was hella annoying. if those 3 don't get hit with the nerf bat then :camby:

Bastion really cheeses cause nobody has map knowledge. If you don't know the corners where bastion might set up and check them bastion can just mow everyone down. Lost multiple games this way.

On the other hand if they have a bastion Reinhardt combo then you're dead without teamwork. Gotta coordinate with tracer reaper etc

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A good Lucio is a god send.

The chick that creates a teleport, at the end of a push is also a god send

Road hog is slept on for team play

Bastion in a corner behind reinhearts shield while defending is cray strong.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Soldier is a scrubby ass wack character. You can tell he's strictly for the COD fanboys
I wouldn't say dude wack, but I agree with everything. All my deaths from soldier have come with that damn missile special he has. Followed up with a couple more shots to finish me off:francis:

Catch urself in a corner with that guy unexpectedly and ur close to death already.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tried this game on PS4 and PC. Im a console fan but PC is definitely the way to go for this type of game. Can't aim for shyt on the PS4 version, characters are too fast and there's too much verticality. Copping on PC day 1.
I kinda felt the same way... I didn't get the beta on PC, but this is the first game where I actually felt like mastering it with KB/M would be crucial. I had some fun matches on PS4, but I did think about learning how to use KB/M just for this game. :laugh: