Official Overwatch Thread

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can't stress enough how important it is to not solo queue.
Imagine solo queueing at 1900.

I HAVE to go offense, because I'm rated way lower than my actual skill level, but then no one else will pick support or tanks because they're 1900's. So then I must heal usually. Then I have watch my team charge in one by one to their deaths, and then blame me for not healing them while they're overextended.

llt23

All Star
Daps

I HAVE to go offense, because I'm rated way lower than my actual skill level, but then no one else will pick support or tanks because they're 1900's. So then I must heal usually. Then I have watch my team charge in one by one to their deaths, and then blame me for not healing them while they're overextended.

Whats funny is that at a low level, whenever there is a Lucio I pick Ana. And what happens is I notice I'm getting medals for Elims :francis:
Win rate at about 55 percent.

When there is no healer period I go Mercy and I have like a 90 percent win record (like 6-1 so far this season). Thinking that having that extra firepower at a low level makes up for the lack of damage output these bums are putting out there :yeshrug:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

I know your pain to an extent, it happens sometimes at higher ranks but I don't think as frequently. I'm telling you, find a group, it's the only way to consistently climb. It sucks that you have to go thru all of this for some gains but that's the only way I've consistently hit 3200 this season

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang

Breh PLEASE tell me why the fukk I'm still getting into games full of fukking silvers at 2036.

I've dropped all the way down to the 1800s because I keep getting solo queued with idiots that don't understand the concept of having a healer and sticking together as a group.

I've lost so many fukking games on Nepal where I go 30-1 and we're at 99% capture but we lose because motherfukkers don't understand the concept of getting on the point!!!! :fire:

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There's no reason anyone should be solo queuing. Overwatch discord exists and u can find a full team of 5-6 within 10 mins no matter what your skill level is.
Whaaaa? Never heard of this? Discord? I'll look into it. I've just been walking out on faith breh.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I wish PS4 had discord, the most activite overwatch board is always down.

The reddit discord has a console LFG channel? That would be the most active LFG channel for consoles and maybe "your overwatch". Just install the app on your phone.