Official Overwatch Thread

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what is going on but I can not win anything this week. After almost getting back to masters, I have not been able to win. I am at platinum status right now

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
So I'm still at gold for season 3. Same as last season. Thing is, Blizzard admitted to screwing up the placements last season, so why let them carry on for season 3 :dwillhuh:

Looks like titanfall is gonna be my multiplayer game for now. These low level randoms are only gonna take so many years of my life :wow:

There's always quickplay tho :dame:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Soldier 76 dropping the 'fukk you' thru the mic when I told him to save his visor for my nano boost. He always just went for it yolo no coordination. So fukk it. On the king of the hill map(Nepal), he climbs up the stairs away from the point, activates....I follow and nano boost him, he goes on the roof of the point and runs around......shoots nothing..then finally drops towards the point and dies.

Or how bout this. Tried to switch it up played some Reinhardt. Whole new issues. Now you got a Soldier and a Pharah, but both wanna be flankers. And the Mercy is with the Pharah, Ana following Soldier, and Im sitting there holding up my shield for a single Junkrat player :stopitslime:
I say yo use my shield brehs, Soldier pop shots behind this! Hes like Im flanking, gold damage son :dame:

:francis:
This is why I cant play this shyt brehs. I somehow levelled up n passed my ranking from last season but fukk this :mjcry:

Last edited:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I'll try to do my placements this weeknd if I have time. Was high Plat last season.

#randomthoughts

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Pc People, you play with a "gaming" mouse, or a regular 3 button one, and whats your rank? I pretty bad at tracking characters, and wondering if a gaming mouse would help

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Pc People, you play with a "gaming" mouse, or a regular 3 button one, and whats your rank? I pretty bad at tracking characters, and wondering if a gaming mouse would help

I use a razer deathadder chroma mouse with razer firefly mousepad. I capped 63 finished 59 in S1. Capped 3050 finished 29XX in S2. Placed 28XX currently 32XX in S3. Tracking gets a lot easier if you have an 144Hz monitor tbh. I noticed a bigger improvement with that instead of the mouse.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Went from 1780 to 2100 last night on PC :wow:

Finished finals and went in

My goal is to at least make it to play before the season is over.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just can. Not. Win. A. Match. On. Ranked. At. All. Game after game, playing with fukking retards who can't grasp this simple ass game. No mics. Hogging the good attack characters and doing nothing with them. Randomly running around with no thought at all to strategy. This game pisses me off like no other. But I can't stop playing :damn:

llt23

All Star
Daps

I rock a 360 pad on PC:smugfavre:

fukk that carpal tunnel shyt brehs. Dont even care that Im at a "disadvantage," still pop shots and do my thing :dame:

I primarily am a PC gamer nowadays, but was never into that mouse and keyboard life. Tried it out a lil bit to see if I'd play better, nope wasnt happening.

But at least I got a really good monitor. Dont fukk around with that input delay shyt. Come from a fighting game background :dame:

Should check out DisplayLag | HDTV & Monitor Input Lag Database when you're copping a monitor. The nerds on there figure out which is the best for input lag.

Last edited: