Official Overwatch Thread

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Ive hit 3900+ 5 times and still can't get into Grandmaster.:stopitslime:

Actually fell to diamond because I had leavers 3 games in a row. Got mad at shytty healers and carried myself back to master playing zenyetta. fukk healers complaining about dps when theyre out here doing fukk all in fights, it's like people forgot zen can deal massive damage.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Had people quit my first game, drew the next two, won my fourth. Got six left.

So far been playing as Mei, D Va, and Reinhardt.

I played Hanamura 3 times in a row and that second point is still a bytch if the other team is organized:damn: We basically won because I used Dva's ultimate and kamikazed like 3 people on the final point :dead:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Had people quit my first game, drew the next two, won my fourth. Got six left.

So far been playing as Mei, D Va, and Reinhardt.

I played Hanamura 3 times in a row and that second point is still a bytch if the other team is organized:damn: We basically won because I used Dva's ultimate and kamikazed like 3 people on the final point :dead:

Breh if you're new please learn to play healer. Not saying you gotta play them in your placements or anything, but it's just something useful for comp.

shyt should be essential to everyone so there isn't ever those moments when no one is healing or you can't get a 2nd healer because someone has 4 stars yet has 20 minutes as support.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh if you're new please learn to play healer. Not saying you gotta play them in your placements or anything, but it's just something useful for comp.

shyt should be essential to everyone so there isn't ever those moments when no one is healing or you can't get a 2nd healer because someone has 4 stars yet has 20 minutes as support.

I second that. We just had a game where we tied because a one star just wasn't good enough with Ana. Go to quick play, get a couple of hours with Zen and Mercy. Teams would love you just in case you don't get your first pick.

llt23

All Star
Daps
So far am 20-11 with Ana in Comp and only just got back to Silver. And looking at everyones placement results it definitely seems like it doesnt matter how well you did, its just your score from last season minus 500. Again how does that fix any problems with last seasons rank? :martin:

Dunno if i'll even have enough time to play to get to gold before the next few months. Only really had time the last few days.

Anyway having probs with these bum ass Soldier players and Reapers just using their ults randomly instead of waiting for the nano boost. Killing my boost stats. :mjcry:

And it aint even like they use it when im nearby so I can just use it after they go in, they use it when im respawning and Im just :francis:

Get me out of this hell hole :sadcam:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Did they change the way they calculate placement? i went 7-3 on my placement matches and ended up in 3600 ranks . Last season i went 7-3 as well but ended up in 2700.

I also wonder what kind of event they are going to run for the holidays

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
So far am 20-11 with Ana in Comp and only just got back to Silver. And looking at everyones placement results it definitely seems like it doesnt matter how well you did, its just your score from last season minus 500. Again how does that fix any problems with last seasons rank? :martin:

I placed 4 points higher than my last season ranking. :yeshrug:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Placed 2036 fml :dead:

Ended up 4 wins 2 draws 4 losses :mjcry:

Play warm up games brehs. Final game on Dorado I finally started firing on all cylinders with Mei but it wasn't enough :mjcry:

One dude threatened to quit if I didn't let him play D. Va :mjgrin: Surprise surprise he didn't do shyt all game :snoop:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Placed 2036 fml :dead:

Ended up 4 wins 2 draws 4 losses :mjcry:

Play warm up games brehs. Final game on Dorado I finally started firing on all cylinders with Mei but it wasn't enough :mjcry:

One dude threatened to quit if I didn't let him play D. Va :mjgrin: Surprise surprise he didn't do shyt all game :snoop:

:dead: I HATE people like that. The game has been out too long, you gotta know how to use more than one character.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
One breh fukked up the whole flow, tossed one round.. ended up losing the next two. And I played with these other guys back to back that were awful. If you aren't tracer genji, or reaper there's no reason not to be on the point. nikkas trying to make picks on the other side of the map.

I got invited into a game with someone on my list, these nikkas were horrible. I said I'm going to take a break, but I lied to get out. Tell me why OW fukk nikkas put me in the next game with them :dead:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
One breh fukked up the whole flow, tossed one round.. ended up losing the next two. And I played with these other guys back to back that were awful. If you aren't tracer genji, or reaper there's no reason not to be on the point. nikkas trying to make picks on the other side of the map.

I got invited into a game with someone on my list, these nikkas were horrible. I said I'm going to take a break, but I lied to get out. Tell me why OW fukk nikkas put me in the next game with them :dead:

They say anything to you?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
They say anything to you?

Na man they didn't say anything. I'm usually chill when it comes to bad rounds, but I think I had like 3 or 4 golds with Lucio. The main dude was getting shytted on by his homie. He was playing D.Va like Tracer, and that irks a breh too much to deal with.