Reppin
215 Uptown!
4 legendaries in 6 loot boxes!!!
unknown.png

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nah ya'll some hoes in this thread fr fr. nikkas REFUSE to join up. I had like 8 posts in here trying to get a Coli team crackin and nikkas juts ignoring posts. I'm disappointed Coli. I'm on PC if you bout it. yoaydri#1818

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Nah ya'll some hoes in this thread fr fr. nikkas REFUSE to join up. I had like 8 posts in here trying to get a Coli team crackin and nikkas juts ignoring posts. I'm disappointed Coli. I'm on PC if you bout it. yoaydri#1818

Added. bacarti#1191

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I'm not even joking, if you trying to climb start playing and learning D'Va. She's more of a monster than solider once you got her down+she shuts his ass down. Nana boosted solider can't do shyt with a defense matrix in his face.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I still havent gotten that Yeti Winston, only one that I havent got yet that I want

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I'm not even joking, if you trying to climb start playing and learning D'Va. She's more of a monster than solider once you got her down+she shuts his ass down. Nana boosted solider can't do shyt with a defense matrix in his face.
Is a diva rein combo essential at this point?

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
That Symmetra patch is really good for her. She's much more respectable competitively. Her primary fire has a longer range, her sentries can be used more frequently, and best of all, her new ultimate. 75 rechargeable shields for all teammates is a game changer.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Symmetra patch is really good for her. She's much more respectable competitively. Her primary fire has a longer range, her sentries can be used more frequently, and best of all, her new ultimate. 75 rechargeable shields for all teammates is a game changer.

Damn breh. You typed that like a genuine review

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Is a diva rein combo essential at this point?

I feel D'va is essential only because solider is essential and if they're running an ana the only hope you have to countering that ult combo is with the defense matrix.

Zarya/Rein/Hog also works, but the Zarya has to be amazing. Hoping they can fix this tank meta sooner rather than later as DPS characters need to be viable again outside of solider(yes tracer/genji/mccree all work if you are a god player, most aren't). The quickest fix would be nerfing ana and they've done that so far in very poor ways considering what needs the biggest nerf is her grenade.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does symmetry factor into team comp? Do you use a DPs slot for her or a healer slot?

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
How does symmetry factor into team comp? Do you use a DPs slot for her or a healer slot?

I see her more as a defensive hero who shouldn't replace a healer. Her new ultimate that gives 75 shields to all your teammates will make a team hard to kill with a good healer(preferably 2). In close range team fights she can do a lot of damage, even against tanks.

She'll probably get a little nerf in the future. I've seen a lot of people complain about her buff.