Official Overwatch Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks lie she'll be on the PTR today or tomorrow along with two new maps and the modes.

Hopefully today.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:blessed: I am finally a master.
mGp4oKz.gif

Blizzard did not want me to get it. I was at 3475 and the next game we tied. Then Blizzard decides to have us face people 300 points above us, I lose 25 points:why:. The next game, we are about the same and we win. I get 24 points. Now back at 3474, We play a team 100 points better and beat them convincingly. I should be a grand master right? ..... wrong. I get 21 points and am 5 points away:stopitslime:. Next game kings row , this team is over 200 points better and has a masters on their team and the rest diamonds:mjcry:. We had 2 platinum and 4 diamonds :francis:. I thought I was never getting masters. We beat them barely in double overtime, they were inches away from winning:whew:. They had 4 minutes to get farther than we did too in overtime, we only had minute and then we couldn't move from the objective. I only got 24 points for that win:martin: but now am a master . and 268 points from top 500 :mjgrin:.

jr-celebration.gif

Thanks to @Relldaproblem @DrunkenNovice @King Koopa @NorthernLights @JBone4eva @Capitol

That all the people that post here that I play with, I think. Sorry if I forgot you,
PC? Im stuck in the dungeons with jackasses. Started off platinum and promptly fell to 2000 :mjlol:.......:mjcry: I need people to run with.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Also good luck to anyone trying to play PTR.

4pm here east coast and it's a 30000+ player queue

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
New patch is dope.

The arcade is a nice replacement to quick play. I really like the 1v1 random duel. 3v3 elimination is also nice for a little bit of competitive when I don't feel like going into a real game. They also have loot box rewards for playing in the arcade when you win enough games.

I ain't feeling sombra. I see she has a high skill ceiling which is a good thing but her style of play just ain't for me. SMG feels balanced. When she goes invisible she sprints.

The zarya energy gain nerf is a rough adjustment. :mjcry:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Sombra is legit. But shes not ridiculous like ppl think. The main thing i realised. All her abilities does no damage. Shes a off support. Which is brilliant actually. Shes a good mix of dva and tracer.

Scouting the junkrats. Turrets. Bastions etc. Also her cloak let's her harass the team from the back like tracer.

She has a very high skill cap. Just like Ana. Gonna be very interesting to see where she ends up 3 months from now.