Official Overwatch Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
People just bytching for no reason cause of Mcree. I don't know why yall expect a dude WITH A SHOTGUN to not be able to kill you easily CLOSE RANGE.

1.Mcree is HARD countered by widowmaker Pharah and Hanzo.
2.Mcree loses 1v1 vs mei genji
3.Mcree's ult is one of the easiest in the game to avoid

Not to mention people complain about the flash bang whe that's not the problem. It's the fan.

But hey when enough people complains about it blizzard will cater to the noobs so its inevitable mcree will be nerfed. Which really only makes the REAL problems(Widowmaker/Mei) even better. So yea keep on complaining. Yall will just switch to the next character to bytch about anyway.

It's a TEAM based game. Because u lost a 1v1 shootout doesn't mean the character needs to be nerfed. Lmao.

Posted this back in June.

They nerfed the HELL out of Widowmaker and Mei is completely running through Overwatch cup.

Yall gonna listen to me one day.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Are you a professional player? No? Then you are a casual. And it is relevant to everyone who doesn't play in tournaments

Pro player? No. But i am a competitive player.

Only difference between a Competitive player and a "Pro" player is the pro player is sponsored.

Like its completely fine to play this game casually. But you can't complain about a character(Especially when your outright wrong in saying Ana sucks) when your talking from a casual standpoint.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you guys always invoke tourneys like what they do actually carries over to casual play? All that stuff Ana does is never used in normal casual. Hence she sucks and is ineffective. I've not once seen her change a round the way someone like Mercy or Reaper does

She is good in casual, just not pick up and go like the rest of the healers. you have to be super active for her to really really shine.

I mean if we talking casual reaper, lucio, bastion and D.Va would be the best characters in the game.

You have to base how good a character is on how effective it is at higher (not highest) level of play if not bastion would have been nerfed.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Posted this back in June.

They nerfed the HELL out of Widowmaker and Mei is completely running through Overwatch cup.

Yall gonna listen to me one day.

I think the ult nerf is going to go through for sure after watching the OW cup, I actually got tired of seeing ults determine each point. Mei is dominating now because she has her ult like 8 times a match. That's really her biggest problem right now.

Also does anyone know if sombra can disable mei's iceblock? If so #RIP lol

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I think the ult nerf is going to go through for sure after watching the OW cup, I actually got tired of seeing ults determine each point. Mei is dominating now because she has her ult like 8 times a match. That's really her biggest problem right now.

Also does anyone know if sombra can disable mei's iceblock? If so #RIP lol

Yea the Ult nerf is def going through. Im actually all for it!!

All changes right now arent final. Thats why its in the PTR. This is just testing stuff out"

D'Va does need a buff but this might be a bit too much. But obviously we'll see as the days go by.

Im REALLY feeling this Solider buffs though.

U also got to realize these ptr changes are aligned with a across the board ULT nerf of 25% charge time. There trying to make the characters individual traits more important then just combining ults and winning.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Piling up W's in comp mode. Even with ass teams. Attack symmetra, junkrats, hanzos, attack torbjorns. I'm winning with angry salty neckbeards, little kids, retards, whatever, im on a roll brehs :krs::ohlawd:

Ana the true game changer. Had a match with no tanks, no healers but me and just a soldier 76(who never had his ult) as offense so I nano boosted a Mei cause why the fukk not and she busted 4 caps in a few seconds, 4 kills, play of the game :dwillhuh::blessed:

Looked up some of these e sport nerds and I got a better sleep dart ratio in competitive than most of these pro Ana's:dwillhuh:

:whoa:Now I know they actually are up against real comp so its harder to put em to sleep but they can hold that shyt my stats are better :troll:

Saw the post talking bout Ana not being that amazing... Breh sleep dart ALL DEM ultimates. dragon blade??? SLEEP SON. HIGH NOON? SLEEP SON. Gorilla think he can go ham? SLEEP. Bastion song hits? Im waiting around the corner to make him see the Z's. Hell Ana makes it so that Bastion is obsolete period if you pick him you will be asleep 90 percent of the match. CONTINUING...Sleep Dart charging reinhardts, save your teammates on some super close call shyt. Just the sleep dart itself is a game changer to me :whew:

Ana prob the most fun character to play. Its super intense shyt dealing with healings, busting caps, dropping offensive/defensive grenades, sleep darts, and team up supers. Reaper is dope yes but nano boosted Reaper is the real problem. If your a reaper on my squad I GOT YOU, drop the line and nano boosted Die the fukk out of everything :blessed:

To be fair though I think most people play Ana wrong and most Ana players are trash that think shes a healer widowmaker. No idea of the proper spacing you really need to play her.

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: I am finally a master.
mGp4oKz.gif

Blizzard did not want me to get it. I was at 3475 and the next game we tied. Then Blizzard decides to have us face people 300 points above us, I lose 25 points:why:. The next game, we are about the same and we win. I get 24 points. Now back at 3474, We play a team 100 points better and beat them convincingly. I should be a grand master right? ..... wrong. I get 21 points and am 5 points away:stopitslime:. Next game kings row , this team is over 200 points better and has a masters on their team and the rest diamonds:mjcry:. We had 2 platinum and 4 diamonds :francis:. I thought I was never getting masters. We beat them barely in double overtime, they were inches away from winning:whew:. They had 4 minutes to get farther than we did too in overtime, we only had minute and then we couldn't move from the objective. I only got 24 points for that win:martin: but now am a master . and 268 points from top 500 :mjgrin:.

jr-celebration.gif

Thanks to @Relldaproblem @DrunkenNovice @King Koopa @NorthernLights @JBone4eva @Capitol

That all the people that post here that I play with, I think. Sorry if I forgot you,

Uno

Superstar
Daps
The fact that your saying this during Overwatch Cup of all time.............
:martin:

She has the fastest heal per second
Sleep dart completely shuts down alts
She can basically heal camp the best tank in the game(Reinhardt)
Nano Grenade shutting down Zenyatta alt is ridiculous.
Nanoboost is a game changer(which you yourself admit)

:martin:

Not to mention she is the hardest healer to kill because of the nano grande giving a tank or dps extra time to come over

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: I am finally a master.
mGp4oKz.gif

Blizzard did not want me to get it. I was at 3475 and the next game we tied. Then Blizzard decides to have us face people 300 points above us, I lose 25 points:why:. The next game, we are about the same and we win. I get 24 points. Now back at 3474, We play a team 100 points better and beat them convincingly. I should be a grand master right? ..... wrong. I get 21 points and am 5 points away:stopitslime:. Next game kings row , this team is over 200 points better and has a masters on their team and the rest diamonds:mjcry:. We had 2 platinum and 4 diamonds :francis:. I thought I was never getting masters. We beat them barely in double overtime, they were inches away from winning:whew:. They had 4 minutes to get farther than we did too in overtime, we only had minute and then we couldn't move from the objective. I only got 24 points for that win:martin: but now am a master . and 268 points from top 500 :mjgrin:.

jr-celebration.gif

Thanks to @Relldaproblem @DrunkenNovice @King Koopa @NorthernLights @JBone4eva @Capitol

That all the people that post here that I play with, I think. Sorry if I forgot you,

Congrats breh. :to::salute:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the defensive side she is also the hardest to one shot.

Roadhog can't hook and kill her because of her wonky hit box and it's harder to headshot her for the same reason.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
@Uno you did that on your own breh. I haven't played in two weeks :pachaha:

Congrats though:mjgrin:

--------
Anas effectiveness all depends on whose hands she's in.

Her difficulty is rated a 3 so a bronze Ana vs platinum or higher Ana is night and day.

Just like high level strats dont work at low level, because lower level players cant execute them.

Speaking of difficulty Sombra is also rated a 3:troll:
------
Sombra gameplay. Not sure who this guy is

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
------
Sombra gameplay. Not sure who this guy is

Looks like she might be my new girl, an offensive support character :wow:

I think imma just wait before trying to main tho. There's gonna be a million Sombres online when she drops. And if she's gonna be broken as y'all say, then Blizzard is gonna hit her with an inevitable nerf when folks start crying lol.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Looks like she might be my new girl, an offensive support character :wow:

I think imma just wait before trying to main tho. There's gonna be a million Sombres online when she drops. And if she's gonna be broken as y'all say, then Blizzard is gonna hit her with an inevitable nerf when folks start crying lol.

I watched more play of her and I dont think shes op. The only tweak i think might need to happen is the length of time hacks last, specifically on health packs.

Shes going to hit the PTR before we even touch her so there will probably be some changes by then.