Official Overwatch Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Sombra is legit. But shes not ridiculous like ppl think. The main thing i realised. All her abilities does no damage. Shes a off support. Which is brilliant actually. Shes a good mix of dva and tracer.

Scouting the junkrats. Turrets. Bastions etc. Also her cloak let's her harass the team from the back like tracer.

She has a very high skill cap. Just like Ana. Gonna be very interesting to see where she ends up 3 months from now.

Its basically going to be about geting crits with her. When it comes to damage.

Im watching some pro players use her and if youre landing headshots people go down fast.

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
I'm liking the arcade mode. Especially mystery heroes. Takes away the frustration of quick play people auto locking junkrat hanzo etc and just lets you have more mindless fun with no anger. Win or lose its all good. All about getting a good roll and sometimes you do really well with unexpected squads. Prob will play this mode the most when it goes live. Its pure fukkery, best way to have fun with no fukks given.

Also that mode is nice in PTR since every1 wants to play Sombra and having everything randomized means you wont have to spam to auto lock Sombra to play her in QP, or playing no hero limit where its ALL sombra where you dont see how she interacts with the rest of the roster.

3v3 is aight, map is whatever, I like the elimination style but got bored of it after a few matches TBH. The brawl shyts I dont care about. I was late to overwatch so I missed out on a bunch, I wanna try Lucio ball and they dont have that shyt :beli:

As far as Sombra goes she is fun. I play her kinda defensively just dropping the translocator at a safe spot, go invisible to get in, get a hack or do a lil damage then peace out. Definitely gonna fukk with peoples accuracy stats though spraying empty spaces cuz this invisible ho might be lurking:skip:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
She can stay in the air longer or go higher depending on how you use flight. .
giphy.gif

:blessed: