Official Overwatch Thread

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: whats the logic on releasing one character at a time? now everybody and their mother gonna be fighting to play her on ranked. Quick play is gonna be :scust:.....we'll see what happens

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Don't be quick to judge bruh. Wait a few weeks and see how other characters adapt.

My girl Pharah ain't gonna have many problems with this chick tho :wow:

Also, a lil disappointed she's Latina and not of African descent. Still another woman of color tho :yeshrug:. I can dig it.

Doomfist better be next :ohlawd:

I'm just lookn over her skillset. If she keeps everything she currently has she's going to be a must pick. Not that I mind.

Rell Shyt

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Don't be quick to judge bruh. Wait a few weeks and see how other characters adapt.

My girl Pharah ain't gonna have many problems with this chick tho :wow:

Also, a lil disappointed she's Latina and not of African descent. Still another woman of color tho :yeshrug:. I can dig it.

Doomfist better be next :ohlawd:

I was jk. We really wont know till be see how strong that smg is.

Shes gonna be hell on the back line.

Her EMP disables all shields. Thats a game changer alone.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
At least Reinhardt won't be a must pick on most maps now:blessed:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:jbhmm: whats the logic on releasing one character at a time? now everybody and their mother gonna be fighting to play her on ranked. Quick play is gonna be :scust:.....we'll see what happens

They did this even back in closed beta. One character every 3 months. They only want to release one character at a time to get players acquainted on both how to play and fight against them. Releasing too many characters at once disrupts that

Also every 3 months is when the season end so there's that as well. Can't release so many characters at once and mess up ranked.

But yea she's gonna be insane. Remember people SWORE Ana sucked. Turns out she's actually pretty ridiculous

Were going INTO Sombra thinking she's gonna be crazy. Lol.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Is she going to be able to hack shyt like Symmetas teleported and trojborn turret

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They did this even back in closed beta. One character every 3 months. They only want to release one character at a time to get players acquainted on both how to play and fight against them. Releasing too many characters at once disrupts that

Also every 3 months is when the season end so there's that as well. Can't release so many characters at once and mess up ranked.

But yea she's gonna be insane. Remember people SWORE Ana sucked. Turns out she's actually pretty ridiculous

Were going INTO Sombra thinking she's gonna be crazy. Lol.

Ana does suck outside her ultimate and that's only really effective on the right character

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ana does suck outside her ultimate and that's only really effective on the right character

The fact that your saying this during Overwatch Cup of all time.............
:martin:

She has the fastest heal per second
Sleep dart completely shuts down alts
She can basically heal camp the best tank in the game(Reinhardt)
Nano Grenade shutting down Zenyatta alt is ridiculous.
Nanoboost is a game changer(which you yourself admit)

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
South Korea literally just said word for word 5 seconds ago (This will all come down to shutting down their Ana player)

But she sucks?? :mjlol:

Im gonna need u to watch this and get ya Ana knowledge up

Speaking of though USA got completely bopped :sadcam:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The fact that your saying this during Overwatch Cup of all time.............

She has the fastest heal per second
Sleep dart completely shuts down alts
She can basically heal camp the best tank in the game(Reinhardt)
Nano Grenade shutting down Zenyatta alt is ridiculous.
Nanoboost is a game changer(which you yourself admit)

Why do you guys always invoke tourneys like what they do actually carries over to casual play? All that stuff Ana does is never used in normal casual. Hence she sucks and is ineffective. I've not once seen her change a round the way someone like Mercy or Reaper does

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Why do you guys always invoke tourneys like what they do actually carries over to casual play? All that stuff Ana does is never used in normal casual. Hence she sucks and is ineffective

What?? If all you care about is casual play then arguing about a characters "Effectiveness" is irrelevant.