Official Overwatch Thread

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Got to platinum from like 2180 all solo queue, shyt was a nightmare :sadcam:. Don't even want to touch comp again cuz I know it's going back down

I know that feel breh, I'm still trying to grind to platinum from 1879 :scust::scust:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Sombra leaked.
d4a43581475bbb96b9191bdde3656f76.png

llt23

All Star
Daps
Finally copped this on PC. Wanted a game to casually play and waste time and this seemed like a good fit.

Only thing bothering me is all these selfish players in a team based game. I always pick a character based on team needs so I've really only played Tanks and healers since aint nobody wanna do that shyt. Wanna try out some offense characters but seems like offense players DGAF and will pick offense no matter the team composition. Plus of course every1 knows the players who dont go for the objective. But whatever game is fun especially when you got a legit squad. Even feels good b4 the match seeing a nice balanced team

llt23

All Star
Daps
Is there an option to make Lucio's wall ride toggle instead of holding the button??? Im playing with a pad and if your thumb is holding down A to wall ride you cant aim your gun. Not tryna use my left hand to control the right stick just to play this guy. This is a problem brehs :francis:

His healing is beast though.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Lol, people in this game are delusional as fukk. Got stuck with some p*ssy sounding dude and his fat sounding girlfriend/female friend, and this c*nt was just bytching about our team the entire time and saying how much everyone sucks. She would seriously walk in by herself and immediately die EVERY time she respawned. So we lose, and this beluga ass bytch starts hyperventilating and being like "THIS IS WHY I ONLY PLAY WITH MY TEAM! YOU GUYS ALL SUCK!" while I had 4 gold medals and got POTG. This is why I never use my mic, cuz I'd have gotten banned in a heart beat giving that cac bytch a reality check

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
they got solider:76 out here with the thriller jacket :banderas:

i love this seasonal shyt, i'm tempted to ball out on the loot boxes like i did during the summer games. i haven't played much anymore due to frustration with ranked games (of course :beli:) and the fact that gears 4 dropped and i'm still trying to play WoW somehow, even got a really cool pharah skin now they just need to buff her

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Halloween mercy looks amazing. Mercy really has the best skins in the game,

they got solider:76 out here with the thriller jacket :banderas:

i love this seasonal shyt, i'm tempted to ball out on the loot boxes like i did during the summer games. i haven't played much anymore due to frustration with ranked games (of course :beli:) and the fact that gears 4 dropped and i'm still trying to play WoW somehow, even got a really cool pharah skin now they just need to buff her

Phara I think is one of the best designed characters. She don't need buffs. Other characters just need nerfs/buffs

Quick edit. You can buy the skins with coins. So the smart thing to do is grind out your loot boxes for the month. And then buy whatever u want last day of the event so you don't get dupes.

Idk about yall but paying 3000 for a skin the getting a dupe worth 200 don't sound like the move.

Last edited: