Official Overwatch Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I've been addicted to this game. Its saved me from the poverty of fighting games. Always really liked these fighters that had nobody online, and it was miserable. But I always kept coming back to play the same 2-7 people in the same game. It sucked. Now I'm done with that shyt.

Anyway, got up to the point where I could play competitive. My placement matches went awful. Had several matches where a teammate DC's early and I just take the L. Ended up getting put in Bronze. Not gonna BS that I'm mad nice and its every1 elses fault tho. BUT

What I dont like is these nerds not believing in their teammates. I was running Zenyatta (I like to call him Mecha-Dhalsim), and the team was complaining we need a real healer, someone had to play Mercy. So we ran with both me and the Mercy and I outhealed the motherfukker dropping like 10k healing in the match. Why people got no love for Zenyatta? fukk outta here. :stopitslime:

Makes me wanna just run casual quick play instead. I like the way competitive points system works compared to quick play but I dont like these kids taking the shyt super serious. Like breh you in BRONZE, how you gonna have the master gameplan to win that we all must follow? Obviously we all are trash.

Zenyatta and Ana are support. Mercy and Lucio are the true healers.

Zenyatta and Ana are both extremely good at what they do. But they cant be solo healers. If you on big stages pick Zenyatta mercy is the best duo. Closed stages Ana Lucio is the best duo,.
Never pick Symnetra :demonic:

Anyway I need to grind my points. Im tired of solo queuing and my friends al tired and done paying by the time I get home from work. Who tryna get these points from like 10-1am on pc?

llt23

All Star
Daps
Been playing Ana a bunch now. Def a nice combo with Lucio. What I dont get is sometimes these tank characters no sell the sleep dart. Hit the ground and immediately back on their feet. I'm assuming they are using one of their abilities like Zarya's shield or whatever but its annoying. Same with Winston. Other wack shyt is putting these fukkers to sleep and pumping rounds into them and they just get up. Wheres my damage? Also the game doesn't keep track of the healing negated by the grenade.... i wanna see what I'm doing. But whatever lot of fun to play. Not getting good XP playing her tho, my kills are down, everything is down overall. :mjcry:

And finally now I'm feeling the negative effects of pad vs keyboard/mouse. These McCree players just clicking on your head while I'm aiming with my 360 pad. The struggle :sadcam:

Tho Ana seems like the easiest sniper to play with pad, her bullets seem to hit a larger area.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Been playing Ana a bunch now. Def a nice combo with Lucio. What I dont get is sometimes these tank characters no sell the sleep dart. Hit the ground and immediately back on their feet. I'm assuming they are using one of their abilities like Zarya's shield or whatever but its annoying. Same with Winston. Other wack shyt is putting these fukkers to sleep and pumping rounds into them and they just get up. Wheres my damage? Also the game doesn't keep track of the healing negated by the grenade.... i wanna see what I'm doing. But whatever lot of fun to play. Not getting good XP playing her tho, my kills are down, everything is down overall. :mjcry:

And finally now I'm feeling the negative effects of pad vs keyboard/mouse. These McCree players just clicking on your head while I'm aiming with my 360 pad. The struggle :sadcam:

Tho Ana seems like the easiest sniper to play with pad, her bullets seem to hit a larger area.

\Someone immediately damages them.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Ana's bullet hitbox is bigger for her teammates. I think this was buffed even more on consoles for pad players. But yea its just for her teammates. It's normal range for enemies.

When u sleep a target though only thing that can wake them up is a teammate shooting at them. Tell your team stop being bad players lol. But yea i think any ana players HAVE to play with people who are talking in team chat. Not being able to communicate with your team that your about to sleep a target means they just gonna blindly shoot them.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
So I finally decide to hop back on this bullshyt more regularly

I make it to 3050, I'm thinking cool I can finally beat my cap rating and hit 3100

NAH

lose like every game in a row now my ass is like 2780

I hate this damn game, I should not be getting 4 golds with zarya and on top of that still lose

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
07-02_roc_handsign.jpg

:blessed: FINALLY! After being so fukking close for damn near a month. We on baby. I like to give a shout out to all the PS4 Overwatch players. From my percocet playing days to now. :mjcry: Momma I deed it.

I saw you shining earlier on to masters now

Daps
got witch mercy on my fifth box :obama:had a nice little run with 3 of 4 boxes containing a legendary but the other two were normal. Only want roadhogs monster skin to drop and then i have enough for a few cheaper skins.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
I swear ever since I hit 2800 the premade teams I get stuck with are shyttier than the solo people. Every time I get a bunch of fakkits with mics, we lose like clock work and they all bytch about it nonstop like it wasn't on them at all

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Dropped down to a 2699 diamond. :mjcry:

brehs I got thrown into the jobber league after my placement matches had mad DQ spots (the one where u gotta take the L but are still allowed to quit, not the one where match is cancelled :sadcam:). Imagine being at 1478.... rethink that Jordan face you just dropped.:mjcry: