Official Overwatch Thread

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Uh no. Link me a DLC schedule.

I didn't spend a dime on loot boxes - I'm talking about the fact that they have a legit solid, sustained income and they haven't provided anything substantial since release outside of a character and a map. Their Olympic promotional event also brought in a flood of cash.

I don't mind an initial lack of content at release, but the lack of information regarding coming content and the plans for said content with regard to in-game purchases funding said comments? Yeah - where's it at?

If you don't know its cool :francis:

I never said they had a DLC schedule, read again, carefully. I said that by far, the DLC has been and will be free...and I agree they haven't provided anything passed a new level and a character, but that was never my point. So I don't have to reiterate my point constantly...

You knew what you were getting out the gate, and even before "the gate" if you where in the beta and followed the forums. You want more....I get that, then you should've waited, but you didn't, you purchased, did zero research and no regret it...cool:francis:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Random pleas stop picking Hanzo no matter what. We don't have support. No random don't pick widowmaker either. Don't want you sitting on a ledge somewhere missing every show and dying. I want to win

I will always hold the opinion the Widowmaker's ultimate is probably the most useless in game, as flankers never have a problem finding the enemy and the capture points are so one dimensional, everyone knows where the opposing team is coming from. It was cute when the game was still in beta, and Hanzo's were dominating when combined with her, but now it just feels completely useless.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I've come across a new method with playing this game... when the team composition is shyt ( 2 hanzo or widow ) I automatically go to genji and just fukk around... why should i play serious when the team is shyt

Play competitive...ranking might not matter to you, but at least you get some competent people, or you know...play with a friend.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Uh no.

The promise of additional content was always there. At least Destiny and BF and even Rainbox Six came through. Overwatch has not only not added anything relevant, they haven't even detailed what they'll be adding OR when.

You got a full game out of it, I don't see why you're mad. There will be additional content, but expecting them to release additional content like crazy when it's free is ridiculous. The game as it is right now is fine and there's a reason a shyt ton of people buy it like crazy. Will it get boring after awhile? Sure and then they'll probably focus on putting out more content at a quickened rate to keep people invested, but they're not going to just release content like crazy just cause they're making money.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
After seeing what TF2 turned into with all of the bullshyt hats and extra content they released in a rush to compete with overwatch and to meet demands...im fine with waiting

But then again I actually legit enjoy playing the game. This is the most I've played any shooter in the longest time since gears of war 3.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Y'all get to complain about shytty teammates(which I understand), but at least y'all don't gotta deal with these mouse/keyboard using fakkits in the higher ranks. fukk PS4 for allowing this shyt, it's fukking annoying to have to face these top 100 people in the world and you know they're pulling some bullshyt tracking because they got a mouse. :francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assume everybody is at a high level I just downloaded this so hit me up on PS4 liljayhawktt

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Y'all get to complain about shytty teammates(which I understand), but at least y'all don't gotta deal with these mouse/keyboard using fakkits in the higher ranks. fukk PS4 for allowing this shyt, it's fukking annoying to have to face these top 100 people in the world and you know they're pulling some bullshyt tracking because they got a mouse. :francis:

:ohhh:

*buys PS4*