Official Overwatch Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Finally hit diamond :mjcry:

Couldnt have done it without the PS4 squad.

@NorthernLights @Capitol @Uno @Relldaproblem @King Koopa

tumblr_miduc36YBQ1rz83keo1_540.gif

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Honestly we dont run set comps or strats.:pachaha:

Our comps usually end up close to 2/2/2, but a lot of times a tank/healer is dropped for a defensive character or another offensive character.

Yep depends on who is on. Hell sometimes we have no healers besides soldier76. Probably the reason we lost more than we should.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Almost to diamond....2919........ again :mjcry:

Warning for you new nikkas don't solo queue if care for your points

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall brehs playing on PC? if so add me Intelmax

Im out here carrying random cacs in solo :mjlol: theres alot of girls in this game tho :dwillhuh:

Mostly play soldier because its the easiest for me :russ:, cant haddle these fukkin pro genjis tho lil bytch him and tracer :pacspit:

Daps
yal really can't believe that cosmetics don't go a long ways after looking at League of Legends and DOTA bring in more than triple a games?

uhhh .... yeah, its the same reason why vc transactions took over 2k and why GTA restructured its DLC to center entirely around multiplayer and similar items.

i don't even believe that all micro-transactions are bad, but when a game like overwatch has a massive launch, a massive promotional event to follow, and they only release a single map and a single character since launch you have to ask where the devs priorities are

as is, ranking is still jacked, there hasn't been anything of real substance added, and there is no slated plan for anything else

werent u saying it was cool when the summer boxes happened?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
yall brehs playing on PC? if so add me Intelmax

Im out here carrying random cacs in solo :mjlol: theres alot of girls in this game tho :dwillhuh:

Mostly play soldier because its the easiest for me :russ:, cant haddle these fukkin pro genjis tho lil bytch him and tracer :pacspit:
You can one shot tracer with your missile. You can try to run away and fire it when she chases. Do it enough and they will stop fukking with you or switch characters

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can one shot tracer with your missile. You can try to run away and fire it when she chases. Do it enough and they will stop fukking with you or switch characters

Yea tracer is a little easier to handle, problem is genji who just presses e like some a$$hole and then dashes when you stop shooting.