Official Overwatch Thread

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
You dudes that be pouting about being in the mid to high 50 and some on the 60s get on my nerves. If you're ranked that high, more often than not you had decent to great squads. You ain't got shyt to feel bad about.

I'm fukking 41 fam. I'm in overwatch purgatory.

50-60's are just as bad

You really aren't hitting quality gameplay until 65 and that's stretching it. 70 is a safe bet

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I hate about this game is how people play for medals instead of winning as a team. for the offensive medals half the team isnt even in the running so getting a gold isnt that impressive. any i hate how people say "hey i got gold in kills im not the problem"

:stopitslime:

kills are almost meaningless in this game. you can run around tapping people and get tons of kills, doesnt mean shyt for the team

Uno

Superstar
Daps
50-60's are just as bad

You really aren't hitting quality gameplay until 65 and that's stretching it. 70 is a safe bet

70 suck though because that is when the good Pharahs and Gengis come out. Both which are a pain the ass to kill

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
70 suck though because that is when the good Pharahs and Gengis come out. Both which are a pain the ass to kill

What does it mean to be a good pharah? Peopoe really using pharah in the 70s?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

Pharah's aren't getting used that high because mccree just shyts on her where she shines most same with soldier clapping her up. If you gonna play pharah on the ground and be hiding behind walls and shyt to avoid hitscan damage you may as well play junkrat instead

Genji can eat a dikk I'm so happy he can't reflect zarya's beam

I mean would you rather have shytty teammates where you got hanzo's everywhere who won't switch, or a bastion and torbjorn on attack lol and don't communicate at all

Or deal with god tier genji carries where you just gotta stack zen ult for dragon blade and hope your team can deal with him quickly

I said it before and I'll say it again I hate this meta :beli:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
What does it mean to be a good pharah? Peopoe really using pharah in the 70s?

A good pharah can usually bring out extreme pressure and damage with her rockets on a good day and not many people can deal with her range effectively except for mccree/soldier and snipers

She shines when you can get a good aerial flank or they don't notice you which is a lucky moment because if they know you picked pharah...they know to prioritize picking you out the air and always keeping an eye out

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A good pharah can usually bring out extreme pressure and damage with her rockets on a good day and not many people can deal with her range effectively except for mccree/soldier and snipers

She shines when you can get a good aerial flank or they don't notice you which is a lucky moment because if they know you picked pharah...they know to prioritize picking you out the air and always keeping an eye out
Your not gonna get a good aerial flank on good players though.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Your not gonna get a good aerial flank on good players though.

Of course that's why I said pharah is pointless at those levels because your forced to play ground game and if you gonna do that may as well pick junkrat

I had to drop 40 total hours on pharah because she just isn't worth it and picked up lucio/zarya/zen

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Of course that's why I said pharah is pointless at those levels because your forced to play ground game and if you gonna do that may as well pick junkrat

I had to drop 40 total hours on pharah because she just isn't worth it and picked up lucio/zarya/zen

I was talking console where Pharah is still pretty good since only McCree and 76 can get her and it harder to aim there.

So basically I need to learn genji and carry teams low levels.

Reaper is only so effective and mc cree really needs a team.

Yep especially since when he is in trouble he can escape out of any situation, hard to shot at and everyone is afraid of his ult