Official Overwatch Thread

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Im stuck between rank 45 - 50. But i only solo Q and its frustrating.

Question for all of you higher rankers, is double healer pretty much the standard?

The teams that i have been on that have the most success is mercy lucio combo or zenyatta Lucio. Or swap in a symmetra on a defensive map.
Lucio zenyatta nearly every game. Hardly anyone plays mercy or Ana but the ones that do are either garbage or game changers.

Since I got to 66 I am eligible for the big reward. Mama i made it :wow:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I can't take this fukking game anymore. People are so fukking stupid in both QP and competitive, it's not even worth it. I have been thrown into matches towards the end of the match where I will get gold in objective time with like 3 seconds, or silver in kills with 2 (it happened earlier today). Every fukking round still has Hanzo, Genji, and lately I've been seeing Widows on fukkING ATTACK. Go play COD if you want to be a 1337 360 no scope sniper you fukking fakkits, god damn. I was in a competitive march earlier with some dude that was level 325, and as the match was ending I checked his profile and he had 162 hours on widow and 39 on Hanzo. He picked widow on attack and just sucked a huge cock and contributed nothing.

I went from 50 down to 41in comp, and got back to 48, but I've been on :trash: team after :trash: team, and dropped back to 45. I think Imma to trade this in tomorrow, cuz I don't even have fun anymore. Like I seriously dread what kind of unadulterated retardation I'm going to witness every time I start to play. It's sad, this game had a lot of potential, and I loved it at first, but now it just pisses me off

Oh yeah, and to all the people who only play offensive heroes and/or Junkrat and Hanzo who spam "We need a healer!" eat shyt. My comp time is like 50% Rein, 45% Lucio, and if I EVER try to play someone else, my team will either have no healer, no tank, or some completely stupid setup like Ana or Zenyatta as the only healer or Winston as the only tank, or the classic Rein who immediately charges as soon as he sees an enemy and dies 600 times. How about instead of spamming "We need a healer!" you switch to Lucio for once in your fukking life, because sadly, no matter how many games you only play Hanzo or Genji, it will never make you Japanese

:blessed: That anger that we all experienced. It's frustrating my nikka, just get through the season, and you'll be fine.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I believe you breh, I've seen some good ones, but 95+% are trash. I'm talking consoles BTW, I'm sure computer is a different story with KB+M

I'm really about to start telling dudes on the mic at the start of the match "No disrespect fam but pick somebody else" because I KNOW you're not going to do shyt but walk around the rooftops and miss.

Daps
its something dumb to be mad about imo

"they lied"

.... :yeshrug:

companies been charging people for access to content that's on the disc. that was bullshyt. getting mad about seasonal exclusives when cosmetic purchases go directly to funding additional, real content to a game which extends and enriches its lifespan is trifling.

but if you wanna be mad go on and be mad :ld:

theyve released one character in two and a half months:skip:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Man solo queue in this game is so stupid. If we on defense and get ran over in 1:30 why would you pick the same exact characters and use the same exact strategy that got us fukked up the first time. Literally used the same line up 3 times and lost all 3 times :mjlol:

Last edited:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Man solo queue in this game is so stupid. If we on defense and get ran over in 1:30 why would you pick the same exact characters and use the same exact strategy that got us fukked up the first time. Literally used the same line up 3 times and lost all 3 times
It's always that one useless Hanzo on squads like that, missing every arrow and only playing for his ult that gets hardly any kills.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
What possesses people to pick Torbjorn on attack? Seriously, especially after the nerf on consoles. If you are that shytty at aiming, please play another game

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I reached rank 69 the other day. :blessed: Only a level 54 too, still need to get better at a lot of heroes as I rely on a few specific choices, but fukk it I'm happy.

I think rank 74/75 is top 500, but that might be hard to get to with there only being around a week before the season ends. Still happy I'll get a golden gun out of it though.

Last edited: