Official Overwatch Thread

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
:heh: I'm saying. U won't get far playing solo in a group based game like this. I would've returned this if I had to solo 75% of the time.

I've solo'd 75% of the time, if not more, and I got my rank to 65 myself before finding a group to play with(which is no doubt a lot better, but it's not impossible to carry bad teams depending on you get to pick as a champion). Worst part of solo queue is the retarded heroes some people pick in the wrong situations, but oh well.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I reached rank 69 the other day. :blessed: Only a level 54 too, still need to get better at a lot of heroes as I rely on a few specific choices, but fukk it I'm happy.

I think rank 74/75 is top 500, but that might be hard to get to with there only being around a week before the season ends. Still happy I'll get a golden gun out of it though.

how many hours you got? you on PC?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I've solo'd 75% of the time, if not more, and I got my rank to 65 myself before finding a group to play with(which is no doubt a lot better, but it's not impossible to carry bad teams depending on you get to pick as a champion). Worst part of solo queue is the retarded heroes some people pick in the wrong situations, but oh well.
Yeah but everyone's experience isn't gonna be the same as yours. When u got atleast 2 people on ur squad that doesn't know how to play the game, winning is almost impossible for the most part. No matter how good u are.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
how many hours you got? you on PC?

I think I only got around 50-55 hours total, I'm a level 57.

On PS4. My PC unfortunately ain't good enough to run it as of right now.

Yeah but everyone's experience isn't gonna be the same as yours. When u got atleast 2 people on ur squad that doesn't know how to play the game, winning is almost impossible for the most part. No matter how good u are.

Oh I know breh, I got some real life friends I play with that are trash and cost us games and I'd never play with them in competitive, but it's whatever. In season 2 you just gotta make sure you avoid those low level competitive ranks. I placed 57 after going 6-4, fell to 53, but then went up all the way to 60 and never went back down below it. You just can't go on those losing streaks otherwise you get fukked with terrible ass teammates that either refuse to tank/heal/switch heroes/whatever.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I think I only got around 50-55 hours total, I'm a level 57.

On PS4. My PC unfortunately ain't good enough to run it as of right now.

Oh I know breh, I got some real life friends I play with that are trash and cost us games and I'd never play with them in competitive, but it's whatever. In season 2 you just gotta make sure you avoid those low level competitive ranks. I placed 57 after going 6-4, fell to 53, but then went up all the way to 60 and never went back down below it. You just can't go on those losing streaks otherwise you get fukked with terrible ass teammates that either refuse to tank/heal/switch heroes/whatever.
What's ur psn fam?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Played a Competative match where the person that picked junk rat was purposely NOT shooting or using his Ult,we still won tho,but I trolled him and said my squad all recorded a clip and sent it to our friend that's a blizzard dev :troll: now he and his friends sending me messages tryna cop pleas :mjlol:

Playing on Competative as Lucio while bumping Pandora on my Astro A50s listening to Nas Radio:ahh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went from 51 to 43...

So painful. After 45 people literally didn't know how to play the game competitively...like why are you playing this mode if you don't realize you should pick Torbon on offense...sigh.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I don't think u can play Ana in solo queue. Being able to communicate and talk to your team as a ana player is crucial.

But when your team aligns with Ana's skillset she's RIDICULOUS.

Keeps a bastion healed while people try to flank him
Stay behind a Reinhardt and keep him alive while your team starts a push(Then god forbid he has a alt waiting right after his shield breaks and you boost him)
Have solider be ready to use his alt and boost him so he can wipe out the point

Also her ability to just shutdown alts... Winston going ham?? SLEEP
Roadhog going ham? SLEEP
Reinhardt going ham? SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

She's not a noob friendly character but anyone who has any experience in lane healing(LoL) should feel right at home. The fight is out there. So Ana players needs to stay over here. lol.

Also her damage is so weird. Like it doesn't do a lot but it's so effective. I can't put my finger on it. I avarage about 9-11 elims a game which is damn good for a Ana player.,

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

You dudes that be pouting about being in the mid to high 50 and some on the 60s get on my nerves. If you're ranked that high, more often than not you had decent to great squads. You ain't got shyt to feel bad about.

I'm fukking 41 fam. I'm in overwatch purgatory.