Official Overwatch Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to decide on a new character to play cause I'm getting tired of having to be the healer all the time.

dont be healer and use your skills of persuasion to convince others to be healer

if youre on a premade or playing with friends, you can heal because you know people can take turns being healer

but if youre solo queuing its not in your interest to be healer. you are better off playing mccree, genji etc to get better with them

Pifford

All Star
Daps
dont be healer and use your skills of persuasion to convince others to be healer
:mjlol:Good luck, and if by some miracle you succeed in getting them to switch, they seem to pick any healer BUT Lucio. I finally got into the 50s in competitive, and from 48 onward I've been Lucio literally every single game because there is usually a Genji, Tracer Hanzo, and Reaper locked in the moment the character select screen loads

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Good luck, and if by some miracle you succeed in getting them to switch, they seem to pick any healer BUT Lucio. I finally got into the 50s in competitive, and from 48 onward I've been Lucio literally every single game because there is usually a Genji, Tracer Hanzo, and Reaper locked in the moment the character select screen loads

start adding people you play with that are good team players do you dont have to solo queue. if you do solo queue there is usually one guy who will buckle and pick healer if nobody else does. doesnt have to be you

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Soli ranked is making me hate this game. This community is brain dead. Why the fukk are people still picking symetra or zenyatta out of all the healers? Why are you suing mei when we are on offense pushing? Why does Junkrat exist?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take back what I typed.. Genji is the truth..
he is applicable in any and every situation no matter what.. he is the best character in overwatch :blessed:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can play with him at all. I've tried and tried but nothing...
When I play him I try to keep 2 things in mind:
- When using his M1, think of it as shooting Lucio's M1; with the exception that his projectiles are faster. All you gotta do is click it once then control the spray. Most of the time, you just want to do it slightly, like 15-30 degrees. His M2 is good for close up bullying or shredding enemies when in a group or.. when you just aint got the time to aim!
- With that said... his ninja stars are pretty much for show or a front. You're basically just trying to fukk with people (harass) long enough til you get your ultimate and go ham. Do any and everything to just to keep messing with them.. you got mobility out the ass for a reason..
* If you start getting focused (E)/ get the fukk out of there (you can use shift defensively)/ go get some heals then get back at it.. have fun :ehh: