Official Overwatch Thread

Daps
You should've got mad at the industry 6 years ago if this is getting you hot and bothered.

what the fukk does this even mean lol. because you assume i didnt get mad at some bullshyt the industry did an arbitrary amount of time ago I cant call out blizzard for being shady fukks now? Where the hell are you going with this shyt :russ:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
How do y'all get better with mccree besides just keep playing comp? Do y'all use AI or other modes?

I wish I could tell ya bud, I am not good at all with the guy. Tried him I think once or twice, and I wasn't making anything happen.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
what the fukk does this even mean lol. because you assume i didnt get mad at some bullshyt the industry did an arbitrary amount of time ago I cant call out blizzard for being shady fukks now? Where the hell are you going with this shyt :russ:
its something dumb to be mad about imo

"they lied"

.... :yeshrug:

companies been charging people for access to content that's on the disc. that was bullshyt. getting mad about seasonal exclusives when cosmetic purchases go directly to funding additional, real content to a game which extends and enriches its lifespan is trifling.

but if you wanna be mad go on and be mad :ld:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How do y'all get better with mccree besides just keep playing comp? Do y'all use AI or other modes?
The recoil is an illusion. That was the number one issue I had with him when starting out. Destiny trained me to cadence all pistol fire. McCree's pistol doesn't jump even though it looks like it (standard fire).

Just get used to aiming at head level and don't over extend yourself like you're playing Soldier 76. Everything sort of falls in place once you get a better feel for the pace you need to play at to be successful with him.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Hey, everyone.

With the first season of Competitive Play coming to an end very soon, we wanted to lay out a few key dates and important pieces of information regarding the upcoming season roll.

DATE AND TIMES

Season 1 will officially end on Wednesday, August 17 at 5:00 p.m. PT (August 18 at 12:00 a.m. UTC). For time zone assistance, and to see when Season 1 will end in your region, visit thetimezoneconverter.com.

Season 2 is currently scheduled to launch on September 6, but this could shift as we continue to work on system improvements. We will be sure to share the exact date and time as we get closer to its release.

SEASON 1 REWARDS

If you completed your placement matches during Season 1, you will eligible to receive a special spray and player icon. These will be unlocked automatically when you log into your account the first time after the season ends. If at any point during the season you managed to break into the Top 500 players on your platform (and in your region), you’ll receive an extra player icon and animated spray on top of the other seasonal rewards.

Aside from sprays and icons, you’ll also receive a number of Competitive Points based on the maximum skill rating you achieved during the season.

Here’s the Skill Rating (SR) to Competitive Point (CP) breakdown for Season 1:
  • SR 0-39: 10 CPs
  • SR 40-45: 20 CPs
  • SR 46-49: 40 CPs
  • SR 50-52: 60 CPs
  • SR 53-55: 80 CPs
  • SR 56-59: 120 CPs
  • SR 60-64: 200 CPs
  • SR 65+: 300 CPs

I capped out at 63, dropped to 58. It's clear I'm never hitting that 65 smh.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
I can't take this fukking game anymore. People are so fukking stupid in both QP and competitive, it's not even worth it. I have been thrown into matches towards the end of the match where I will get gold in objective time with like 3 seconds, or silver in kills with 2 (it happened earlier today). Every fukking round still has Hanzo, Genji, and lately I've been seeing Widows on fukkING ATTACK. Go play COD if you want to be a 1337 360 no scope sniper you fukking fakkits, god damn. I was in a competitive march earlier with some dude that was level 325, and as the match was ending I checked his profile and he had 162 hours on widow and 39 on Hanzo. He picked widow on attack and just sucked a huge cock and contributed nothing.

I went from 50 down to 41in comp, and got back to 48, but I've been on :trash: team after :trash: team, and dropped back to 45. I think Imma to trade this in tomorrow, cuz I don't even have fun anymore. Like I seriously dread what kind of unadulterated retardation I'm going to witness every time I start to play. It's sad, this game had a lot of potential, and I loved it at first, but now it just pisses me off

Oh yeah, and to all the people who only play offensive heroes and/or Junkrat and Hanzo who spam "We need a healer!" eat shyt. My comp time is like 50% Rein, 45% Lucio, and if I EVER try to play someone else, my team will either have no healer, no tank, or some completely stupid setup like Ana or Zenyatta as the only healer or Winston as the only tank, or the classic Rein who immediately charges as soon as he sees an enemy and dies 600 times. How about instead of spamming "We need a healer!" you switch to Lucio for once in your fukking life, because sadly, no matter how many games you only play Hanzo or Genji, it will never make you Japanese

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I can't take this fukking game anymore. People are so fukking stupid in both QP and competitive, it's not even worth it. I have been thrown into matches towards the end of the match where I will get gold in objective time with like 3 seconds, or silver in kills with 2 (it happened earlier today). Every fukking round still has Hanzo, Genji, and lately I've been seeing Widows on fukkING ATTACK. Go play COD if you want to be a 1337 360 no scope sniper you fukking fakkits, god damn. I was in a competitive march earlier with some dude that was level 325, and as the match was ending I checked his profile and he had 162 hours on widow and 39 on Hanzo. He picked widow on attack and just sucked a huge cock and contributed nothing.

I went from 50 down to 41in comp, and got back to 48, but I've been on :trash: team after :trash: team, and dropped back to 45. I think Imma to trade this in tomorrow, cuz I don't even have fun anymore. Like I seriously dread what kind of unadulterated retardation I'm going to witness every time I start to play. It's sad, this game had a lot of potential, and I loved it at first, but now it just pisses me off

Oh yeah, and to all the people who only play offensive heroes and/or Junkrat and Hanzo who spam "We need a healer!" eat shyt. My comp time is like 50% Rein, 45% Lucio, and if I EVER try to play someone else, my team will either have no healer, no tank, or some completely stupid setup like Ana or Zenyatta as the only healer or Winston as the only tank, or the classic Rein who immediately charges as soon as he sees an enemy and dies 600 times. How about instead of spamming "We need a healer!" you switch to Lucio for once in your fukking life, because sadly, no matter how many games you only play Hanzo or Genji, it will never make you Japanese

Why don't you play in a group?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its something dumb to be mad about imo

"they lied"

.... :yeshrug:

companies been charging people for access to content that's on the disc. that was bullshyt. getting mad about seasonal exclusives when cosmetic purchases go directly to funding additional, real content to a game which extends and enriches its lifespan is trifling.

but if you wanna be mad go on and be mad :ld:
I hear ya. I'm coming from Cs go so I'm still in the habit of standing still and shooting at people :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im stuck between rank 45 - 50. But i only solo Q and its frustrating.

Question for all of you higher rankers, is double healer pretty much the standard?

The teams that i have been on that have the most success is mercy lucio combo or zenyatta Lucio. Or swap in a symmetra on a defensive map.