Official Overwatch Thread

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't see what's wrong with Blizzard offering seasonal skins that reward you for playing the game during the time they're available instead of letting anyone sitting on a ton of credits buy them. If you want a chance at them, just play the game or buy boxes during the time of the event.

I don't understand the sense of entitlement coming from a lot of Overwatch players who are raging at Blizzard for having seasonal availability on some damn cosmetic skins that don't affect gameplay.
I dont get what the argument is. They said you would be allowed to do it then went back on their word. There would be no "sense of entitlement" if they didn't word it that way themselves. Who fukking cares what I do with in game currency that I gained from playing the damn game in the first place. If you played this game enough you could have already obtained everything in the game and now your money is not worth anything because it wasn't gained in the two week grace period? Not to mention if you somehow knew that this was going to be the case you could have just stock piled your loot boxes in advance and swapped them. Its retarded:mjlol:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
The last match I played yesterday one of the enemy team's player sent me a message saying." F you, F Bastion and F my teamates for not being able to kill you. Drink bleach" Shyt get real in these overwatch streets :pachaha:

Rell Shyt

fukk Bastion though. :manny:

Ol hide in the corner and turret until I get my ultimate ass. :camby:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
:russell: blizzard stans

lets a company lie to you so they can milk you for money and say its ok brehs
What money are you being milked for? Who is making you buy these cosmetic skins that can be had for free via playing the game?

Just because I disagree with the tantrums people are having on r/Overwatch and Bnet doesn't make me a Blizzard stan, this is the first Blizzard game I've played since WoTLK.

Back in the days of Halo 3 only Bungie devs and friends of devs got Recon armor. If Blizzard tried that today these entitled fans whining about having to play the game to get their skins would pop a blood vessel in their foreheads.

Again, we're talking about cosmetic skins that don't affect gameplay and people are acting like Blizzard has betrayed them because they inaccurately said you would be able to buy everything in-game. I think this tantrum stems from people sitting on tons of credits not being able to buy these seasonal items and instead having to actually play.

Daps
What money are you being milked for? Who is making you buy these cosmetic skins that can be had for free via playing the game?

Just because I disagree with the tantrums people are having on r/Overwatch and Bnet doesn't make me a Blizzard stan, this is the first Blizzard game I've played since WoTLK.

Back in the days of Halo 3 only Bungie devs and friends of devs got Recon armor. If Blizzard tried that today these entitled fans whining about having to play the game to get their skins would pop a blood vessel in their foreheads.

Again, we're talking about cosmetic skins that don't affect gameplay and people are acting like Blizzard has betrayed them because they inaccurately said you would be able to buy everything in-game. I think this tantrum stems from people sitting on tons of credits not being able to buy these seasonal items and instead having to actually play.

promise free content and then lock it behind a paywall behind an rng brehs

defend shady billion dollar companies brehs

cant wait for seasonal map packs

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
In a rank game?

Yea the last one we played together.

fukk Bastion though. :manny:

Ol hide in the corner and turret until I get my ultimate ass. :camby:

Bastion is simple to deal with. He's a stationary target. The only time he's a real problem is when he's an unexpected pick or defended by a tank.

Rell Shyt

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im so bad with mccree, i try to force myself to play with him though

reaper, mccree, zenyatta, roadhog are my most played characters.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
im so bad with mccree, i try to force myself to play with him though

reaper, mccree, zenyatta, roadhog are my most played characters.

:yeshrug: You got a wide group right there. Never caught lacking when people pick your character.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
The last match I played yesterday one of the enemy team's player sent me a message saying." F you, F Bastion and F my teamates for not being able to kill you. Drink bleach" Shyt get real in these overwatch streets :pachaha:

Rell Shyt
U were getting those kills in that match. All homie could do was watch while his teammates got slaughtered :wow:

:russ:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
OhYKeLyyWJiFxMj4YAU9Abam0KZ7VosIqB3H6KuDO5Q.jpg

:laff: