Official Overwatch Thread

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I've been playing this overtime trying to collect the Rio 2016 unlocks while they're available...so far I have one of the Zarya skins, the Widowmaker skin, the McCree skin and one of the Lucio emotes.
blizzard are shady fukks

AzZMAFM.png

they removed the thread that pointed this out for a while too
What's shady about this? Is it because you can't buy the Olympics unlocks and have to pull them?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I am officially ranked 35. Damn near about to quit this game. Either i fukking suck, or i keep getting matched with degenerates.
Master Overwatch — Singular#21283 on PC (EU) — Profile Overview
Someone please lem me know if i need to hang it up. :snoop:
:whoa: A lot of us have hours upon hours in Quick Play. Go back on that side, get your hours up with a couple of characters, and then comeback. When you get down to the 30's and 40's you're going to get frustrated.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Daps
I've been playing this overtime trying to collect the Rio 2016 unlocks while they're available...so far I have one of the Zarya skins, the Widowmaker skin, the McCree skin and one of the Lucio emotes.

What's shady about this? Is it because you can't buy the Olympics unlocks and have to pull them?

when its stated we would be allowed to, yes :ehh:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
when its stated we would be allowed to, yes
I don't see what's wrong with Blizzard offering seasonal skins that reward you for playing the game during the time they're available instead of letting anyone sitting on a ton of credits buy them. If you want a chance at them, just play the game or buy boxes during the time of the event.

I don't understand the sense of entitlement coming from a lot of Overwatch players who are raging at Blizzard for having seasonal availability on some damn cosmetic skins that don't affect gameplay.

Daps
I don't see what's wrong with Blizzard offering seasonal skins that reward you for playing the game during the time they're available instead of letting anyone sitting on a ton of credits buy them. If you want a chance at them, just play the game or buy boxes during the time of the event.

I don't understand the sense of entitlement coming from a lot of Overwatch players who are raging at Blizzard for having seasonal availability on some damn cosmetic skins that don't affect gameplay.

:russell: blizzard stans

lets a company lie to you so they can milk you for money and say its ok brehs