Official Overwatch Thread

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I played one game of lucio ball before I got kicked and all the goals scored were own goals. Edit: I think the dude trying to be goalie got kicked right as the ball got bounced off his head :mjlol:

Daps
ive gotten the same goddamn mexico icon in 3 of my 7 olympic loot boxes. Havent had anything other than an icon or voiceline :martin:

fukk blizzard:pacspit:

Daps
blizzard are shady fukks

AzZMAFM.png

they removed the thread that pointed this out for a while too :mjpls:

Daps
refuse to take part in a broken ranking system that was obvious to everyone from the jump

yal always seem so stressed :mjpls:

it isnt broken, people just suck. the only thing i dont like is losing massive rank after leavers (i think they fixed that idk) and the streak bonus

ive jumped almost 20 ranks since the ana patch and it was all about improving myself to play more team oriented. Now Im stuck at a higher level and need to make another improvement to push past it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
it isnt broken, people just suck. the only thing i dont like is losing massive rank after leavers (i think they fixed that idk) and the streak bonus

ive jumped almost 20 ranks since the ana patch and it was all about improving myself to play more team oriented. Now Im stuck at a higher level and need to make another improvement to push past it.
if you don't stop :stopitslime:

people getting penalized for others leaving is horse shyt. parties and singles aren't separated. the assorted penalties were wild. they're still making adjustments mid-season as well. why 'put up' with a ranking system? that's not the point of any system. im not gonna spend money 'putting up' with something that's not done.

Daps

people getting penalized for others leaving is horse shyt. parties and singles aren't separated. the assorted penalties were wild. they're still making adjustments mid-season as well. why 'put up' with a ranking system? that's not the point of any system. im not gonna spend money 'putting up' with something that's not done.

what :skip:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

I agree the ranked system is shyt, I wish they went with their original idea of the tier platforms like how they got it in league of legends

But how can you punish someone for leaving/dropping out without it being abused?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Its pretty broken :ld:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
refuse to take part in a broken ranking system that was obvious to everyone from the jump

yal always seem so stressed :mjpls:
Nah its pretty legit to lose 7 ranks because of one bad day man. Been a week and i only got one rank back . It's nothing to stress over:mjcry: