Official Overwatch Thread

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah thats why counter strike, team fortress 2, quake, unreal tournament flopped, their was no carrot to chase after because people couldnt upgrade their guns :troll:

League of Legends and DOTA 2? Them games flopped hard cause their was no upgrades in those games too :troll:

Overwatch, which will end up selling 5-10 million copies (more than any "next gen" console exclusive) boutta flop too cause people cant put scopes on their guns :troll:

yall serious with this bull shyt :what:

damn. That sucks for you :yeshrug:

he wants 30 infared scopes he'll never use to be an option :heh:

I swear this forum is the alternate universe when it comes to gaming :heh:

Battlefield and Call of duty are THE ONLY games that are popular (objective based games), that have gun upgrades. Literally almost every other popular game in the world only has visual upgrades (not counting RPGs)

Ironically, the Battlefield and Call of Duty series got popular in the first place by NOT having upgrades on weapons

but I guess they just rode the bandwagon on those games once they already sold millions that way :yeshrug:
:yeshrug:tf2 implemented a crafting system halfway so yeah I agree with the carrot

just make some hats/outfits as achivement items and the rest through some type of grind

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't know who said it but Mercy's ult is the very definition of :troll: and :umad:
how is liking a game more indepth than Battlefield by 100 times over, the issue with gaming :mjlol:

you have 30 mods on those weapons in battlefield but maybe only use one or two at most

you really hyped bout that 8x scope on the shot gun huh :duck:

battlefield is childs play compared to this game :heh:
:dead:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I like this game but I'm not too great at it. Bastion, Reaper and Junk Rat are the only ones I'm really any good at so far. Fun game but i enjoyed Battle borne more, I guess I just understand that game better.

D.va is ass

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I like this game but I'm not too great at it. Bastion, Reaper and Junk Rat are the only ones I'm really any good at so far. Fun game but i enjoyed Battle borne more, I guess I just understand that game better.

D.va is ass
D.Va is a beast.

Defense Matrix can eat just about every offensive ult in the game. You just can't be the sole tank with her. And if you're not doing enough work to call in 4 or 5 mechs a game its on you to git gud. The AOE on her self destruct is ridiculous too.

I think Bastion will fall off eventually. Once people realize you can't play peekaboo with him and get some better map awareness things should change.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
D.Va is a beast.

Defense Matrix can eat just about every offensive ult in the game. You just can't be the sole tank with her. And if you're not doing enough work to call in 4 or 5 mechs a game its on you to git gud. The AOE on her self destruct is ridiculous too.

I think Bastion will fall off eventually. Once people realize you can't play peekaboo with him and get some better map awareness things should change.

nah bastion will get nerfed

-he needs 200 life in that deployed form not 300
-he should turn slower. The off chance someone gets behind him, he can turn around too quick to solve the issue.
-his gun should heat up maybe incase he spams it. (on the fence on this , but one or 2 of the above things should happen)

Genji or tracer are pretty much only current options to deal with bastion

the issue he has 300 life so even if tracer gets behind him he wont die in 1 clip and by then tracer is dead :sadcam:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

D.va is ass

D.Va is one of the best offensive tanks in the game, you need to have good aim and fly to vantage points. When you're the attacking team she gets the job done but if you're defending forget about it.

D.Va is a beast.

If you have even one Mei on the team she damn near cancels out Bastion by herself.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
BTW I'm getting the strong impression that a lot of the Coli have never played an FPS other than Battlefield/COD.
:heh: no shyt

never thought the day come that @Mowgli would be a casual :mjcry: but that day is today :mjcry:

Call a very indepth and tactical game trash because you cant customize guns even though each hero is unique :heh:
cant customize a pink camouflage on his ak47 so the game is trash :rudy:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yeah thats why counter strike, team fortress 2, quake, unreal tournament flopped, their was no carrot to chase after because people couldnt upgrade their guns :troll:

League of Legends and DOTA 2? Them games flopped hard cause their was no upgrades in those games too :troll:

Overwatch, which will end up selling 5-10 million copies (more than any "next gen" console exclusive) boutta flop too cause people cant put scopes on their guns :troll:

yall serious with this bull shyt :what:

damn. That sucks for you :yeshrug:

he wants 30 infared scopes he'll never use to be an option :heh:

I swear this forum is the alternate universe when it comes to gaming :heh:

Battlefield and Call of duty are THE ONLY games that are popular (objective based games), that have gun upgrades. Literally almost every other popular game in the world only has visual upgrades (not counting RPGs)

Ironically, the Battlefield and Call of Duty series got popular in the first place by NOT having upgrades on weapons

but I guess they just rode the bandwagon on those games once they already sold millions that way :yeshrug:
I never said this game or any of the others you mentioned were "flops". I simply said console players are accustomed to weapon unlocks/upgrades.

Notice all the games you listed are PC games.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I never said this game or any of the others you mentioned were "flops". I simply said console players are accustomed to weapon unlocks/upgrades.

Notice all the games you listed are PC games.

yeah but i dont really think this will sell well on console (I could be wrong.. Diablo 3 sold crazy amount on consoles and I didnt think that would either).

Competitive wise this will obviously be a PC marketed game

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That big armor guy who can charge forward is awesome, I'm gonna run over so many mothafukkers :ahh: