Official Overwatch Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played like an hour, 6 different heroes. Pretty fun, Bastion and Hansa seem crazy strong.

Also who dafuq was complaining about not understanding what to do? shyt couldn't be any simpler. :what:

Last edited:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As Lucio, you need voice commands bad. He can make or break any team.

Popping max haste + ultimate while telling your team to ALL IN THESE HOES dominates.

But you better be able to tell your team that. If you cant talk as Lucio, you might as well play another character.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
there's a comeptitive mode with a full ranking system like in LoL and CS Go which they turned off for the beta

:beli: this isn't that kind of game
Then this game is trash
200w.gif

I'm so sorry

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Uhhh in terms of in game features.

Do these fukking weapons upgrade?
You my peoples but you pretty much the only one on the entire internet asking for weapon upgrades :francis: not that kinda game :francis: in fact as said earlier outside of call of duty and battlefield most fps dont offer weapon upgrades :francis:

Let it go :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Played like an hour, 6 different heroes. Pretty fun, Bastion and Hansa seem crazy strong.

Also who dafuq was complaining about not understanding what to do? shyt couldn't be any simpler. :what:

Once again, there is a quote button if you want to ask me something

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i fukking suck with anyone but soldier: 76 :francis:. dont matter tho cuz i still beat ass

i also streamed the game from my brothers xbox to my pc for 2 hours before i remembered its on PC :francis:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Then this game is trash
200w.gif

I'm so sorry
Friend. There's 20 different characters all with wildly unique play styles. All sorts of maps and game modes. Tons of customization. It has everything it needs to take over the FPS game. You gotta get on board or you're gonna get left behind.

At least get it on XB1 so you can play with some Elite Gamers.

5o8zTHY.jpg

Like your boy :demonic:

Last edited: