Official Overwatch Thread

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
boring. I'll play more just so i give it a chance but after a few rounds its average as fukk. and i was really hoping this would be crack but its just not fun so far

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
The game modes are too much like TF2, I hated having to trek across the map to the objective watching the timer go down while I can't do shyt:beli:

I get that powerless feeling every other match, I need to squad up:snoop:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: no shyt

never thought the day come that @Mowgli would be a casual :mjcry: but that day is today :mjcry:

Call a very indepth and tactical game trash because you cant customize guns even though each hero is unique :heh:
cant customize a pink camouflage on his ak47 so the game is trash :rudy:

He didn't know how to pull out the sword in Ni-Oh last week. Pressing the square button on a controller is beyond him. Dude has been casual. :manny:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Played more and watched the Heros abilities. Mostly played with the DJ and Dva. DJ kind of boring. I like smashing through dudes with Dva and self detonating. Her two cannons or whatever hits hard. Also tried out Mei and reaper. Reaper is hard as fukk to master. I kind of don't see the point of his fast moving state. But his teleport is beast, esp against those perched snipers. Oh yea tried mercy. Ass. Her pistol or whatever is shyt and that levitate is worthless. Will give others a try later. Definite day one cop

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played more and watched the Heros abilities. Mostly played with the DJ and Dva. DJ kind of boring. I like smashing through dudes with Dva and self detonating. Her two cannons or whatever hits hard. Also tried out Mei and reaper. Reaper is hard as fukk to master. I kind of don't see the point of his fast moving state. But his teleport is beast, esp against those perched snipers. Oh yea tried mercy. Ass. Her pistol or whatever is shyt and that levitate is worthless. Will give others a try later. Definite day one cop
Mercy is healer breh....

For reaper the fast movjng is to get you out of jams. He is hard to use though

I started using zenyatta, his orbs are actually pretty powerful :leon:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
mostly used Lucio, last match went 12-1. the blast shot that pushes enemies away, healing ability, and speed ability makes him pretty unstoppable. Widowmaker is straight too. tried her out cuz I like sniping in shooters. couldn't hit nothing with Mcree, and every time I activated Genji's ultimate I couldn't kill anything and got rekt in the process but I will try to get used to him cuz I liked pretty much everything else about dude

undecided if I'll cop cuz DOOM is out soon too

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

mercy is a healer and support.. shes not supposed to be doing too much damage. She has one of the strongest (or maybe strongest) ultimate abiltiies in the game.. Top tier support..

Reaper is a hard hero to master but his "fast moving state" isnt for that. It makes him immune to damage. You teleport behind a widowmaker or somethin and kill her and if someone else approaches you Left Shift away free of being hurt

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FPS are not usually games I do all that well on, but I've been having some good results through the past couple hours. I actually love Mercy. It's fun when you're on a team that knows what the fukk they're doing to take on the healing/support role. I also did well with the dwarf builder. For attack, I've only really used Agent 76. I honestly have tried using not even half of the available heroes so far. I used that big fat dude for the first time last match and was rolling at how easily you can just chain and one-shot people. nikkas were getting HEATED on the mics. :mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

His fast moving state is his biggest positive imo, great escape from shyt positions.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After playing 5-6 hours, I'm not sure I'll buy. I can't see it replacing Counterstrike as my go to FPS. :yeshrug:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
finally got around to playing this yesterday and after about 2 hours i'm really feeling this. only played with winston and mercy so far and really enjoyed both, especially winston :obama: his jet pack is fast and has great range so it's easy to jump into battles or escape and that barrier :ohlawd:

blizzard is great at creating balanced team based strategy games and this is another great one.

the only problem i see right now is bastion sentry mode is OP. they need to lower his life or reduce the ammo capacity. that shyt is too strong and his self-repair makes it hard as hell to kill him. they also need more game modes/objectives, maps and eventually new heroes, but i'm sure they'll add that down the road. other than that it's a great launch product and i'm in.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Played this for a bit yesterday. Not bad but, I noticed the matches when I was on the losing side were mostly against teams with like 3 like turret wielding fukkers. I feel like the game caters a lot more to the defense in certain matches.

Been playing with Reaper and Widowmaker the most now. Haven't tried everyone yet. Still deciding if I'll buy tho.

I take it this game isn't going to have any death match modes?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Played this for a bit yesterday. Not bad but, I noticed the matches when I was on the losing side were mostly against teams with like 3 like turret wielding fukkers. I feel like the game caters a lot more to the defense in certain matches.

Been playing with Reaper and Widowmaker the most now. Haven't tried everyone yet. Still deciding if I'll buy tho.

I take it this game isn't going to have any death match modes?

bruh...i feel the same way. i went against a few teams that had a couple of bastions in sentry mode with reinhardt using his barrier to protect them. it's really BS. you really need to work as a team to break through choke points against a strong defensive team. that's one reason winston is dope to me. his jet pack and barrier helps push your team forward.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh...i feel the same way. i went against a few teams that had a couple of bastions in sentry mode with reinhardt using his barrier to protect them. it's really BS. you really need to work as a team to break through choke points against a strong defensive team. that's one reason winston is dope to me. his jet pack and barrier helps push your team forward.
can usually take out the bastions with a widow