Official Overwatch Thread

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Might have to throw hands with these Overwatch developers. I have been banned from competitive play like 3 times with a increasing duration each time(last one was 2 hours:francis:), all because they are so quick to boot a nikka.

They should not boot during pregame during those 30 seconds b4 you head out the door :francis:, cause I literally went to go take a piss, only to come back seeing I have been banned :martin:.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Might have to throw hands with these Overwatch developers. I have been banned from competitive play like 3 times with a increasing duration each time(last one was 2 hours:francis:), all because they are so quick to boot a nikka.

They should not boot during pregame during those 30 seconds b4 you head out the door :francis:, cause I literally went to go take a piss, only to come back seeing I have been banned :martin:.
I don't understand how y'all be getting booted like that :dwillhuh:

I've literally been warned only once so far. I feel they do need to increase the time before matches tho.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Okay Im done with this game. These nikkas banned me for 8 hours after I left because my teammates left and it said I could leave without penalty. fukking bullshyt :childplease:
Im not playing 5v6 fph.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Okay Im done with this game. These nikkas banned me for 8 hours after I left because my teammates left and it said I could leave without penalty. fukking bullshyt :childplease:
Im not playing 5v6 fph.

Did you wait until the timer was done? On ps4 it says "you can leave without penalty in x amount of seconds" then after that timer it says you can leave.

I don't leave unless im the last man, because you're still going to lose rank xp and get the L. Might as well play it out.

Also the leavers cant play a new ranked game until the one they left finishes :lolbron:

I went 9/4 in the solo queue yesterday back up to rank 58. Net gain since placement +1:francis:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
They are already giving the gold guns. I saw a guy with it

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
In order to hit top 500

PS4 currently you need to be ~71+ skill rating
Master Overwatch — Leaderboards for Overall on PSN (GLOBAL)

PC. ~74+
Master Overwatch — Leaderboards for Overall on PC (GLOBAL)

Xbox ~69+
Master Overwatch — Leaderboards for Overall on XBL (GLOBAL)

Its approximate because the site only tracks people who have been searched. So, technically, there could be more people in the top ranks than what are shown.

You also dont need to get 300 wins to buy weapons. You get comp points for your wins during the season plus an additional bonus at the end of the season depending on where you finish.