Official Overwatch Thread

Daps
I was playing ranked one time and it came down to sudden death and my team was on attack. The other team picked 4 torbjorns. :mjlol:

We still won. :mjlol: I understand why they did this.

torbs easy af to counter. This is fukked because since release they said the core design of overwatch is hero countering, anytime someone would bytch to them theyd say

theyre pussies

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
they really adding a one hero limit:shaq2:
It needed to be done.

I saw flaws in that design before alpha/beta was even around. Look at one of the first few pages of this thread it was discussed how broken multiple heroes will get.

Tournaments have 1 hero limit and everyone whose played em seems to prefer that.

Its so dumb when you are capping the last point and the other team just spams 4 dvas to put you in infinite overtime.. (Just 1 example)

Or teams go 2 lucio, 2 winstons, 2 tracers in sudden death, its almost impossible to stop and if they dont cap can easily just continue to overtime..

Daps
It needed to be done.

I saw flaws in that design before alpha/beta was even around. Look at one of the first few pages of this thread it was discussed how broken multiple heroes will get.

Tournaments have 1 hero limit and everyone whose played em seems to prefer that.

Its so dumb when you are capping the last point and the other team just spams 4 dvas to put you in infinite overtime.. (Just 1 example)

Or teams go 2 lucio, 2 winstons, 2 tracers in sudden death, its almost impossible to stop and if they dont cap can easily just continue to overtime..

dumb metas are gonna exist no matter what, with a one hero limit we're just gonna see alot more of mercy/lucio/rein/soldier/flex tank/flex dps. Matches are gonna get boring and solo queueing is gonna be even more of a nightmare.

ana's cool.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
dumb metas are gonna exist no matter what, with a one hero limit we're just gonna see alot more of mercy/lucio/rein/soldier/flex tank/flex dps. Matches are gonna get boring and solo queueing is gonna be even more of a nightmare.

ana's cool.

so? Thats what people were doing for the most part anyway. Hero stacking really effected top end players - which none of us are and with competitive play it just shined a light on an ugly part of the game that was long discussed before release.

Daps
ana's OP as fukk

she does 80 damage no matter what (widow does 120 after a second and a half charge), doesnt have to scope, can stop players from healing AND put them to sleep :mindblown:

Last edited: