Official Overwatch Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
All these fukk nikkas had to do is use the same characters. We were up 2-0. Then these fukk nikkas wanted to play switcheroo. I've never cussed so much in my life. nikka sucked with Lucio, but no he had to experiment during ranked. Ruining my winning streak.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
In order to hit top 500

PS4 currently you need to be ~71+ skill rating
Master Overwatch — Leaderboards for Overall on PSN (GLOBAL)

PC. ~74+
Master Overwatch — Leaderboards for Overall on PC (GLOBAL)

Xbox ~69+
Master Overwatch — Leaderboards for Overall on XBL (GLOBAL)

Its approximate because the site only tracks people who have been searched. So, technically, there could be more people in the top ranks than what are shown.

You also dont need to get 300 wins to buy weapons. You get comp points for your wins during the season plus an additional bonus at the end of the season depending on where you finish.

That EvanMario guy was also there

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
All these fukk nikkas had to do is use the same characters. We were up 2-0. Then these fukk nikkas wanted to play switcheroo. I've never cussed so much in my life. nikka sucked with Lucio, but no he had to experiment during ranked. Ruining my winning streak.
Dudes that wanna play Lucio but don't wanna heal be killin me :heh:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Hopefully this will get some of the selfish fukkers who play this game to pick support more often. I have about 30 hours logged and 26 of them with Lucio because no one EVER picks support. They'll choose bytch ass Hanzo in a minute and be the worst player in the game tho.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least this new hero isn't one that uses stealth invisibility..
but I think we all know its coming.. I'm just gonna enjoy this game until that day comes... :mjcry: