Official Overwatch Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Asians have never ran FPS gaming market man you are confusing them dominating RTS and MOBAs (which europeans compete with them there too) for FPS.. Unreal Tournament, Quake Arena, Counter Strike, Team Fortress 2... all dominated by Europeans with some good Americans sprinkled in..

Ill bet you real life $$ that an asian team doesnt win ESL
They're taking FPS because they see the money :ufdup: there was never any real money in FPS before. Never. shyt was pitiful compared to everything else :scust:

Dudes been playing TF2 in their off-time, whenever their drill sergeant managers allow it :mjlol: They know the money is in Overwatch :demonic: shyt gonna get ugly when they start booking flights
This. Especially on defense, i almost always pick symettra. Ive had people bytching when i pick her too but when the match is over their entire tune changes. If (real big if tho)you can get that portal up in time, it just completely changes the game. Im going to try to post a video where i went 22-0 with her.
On defense of a normal map, its.... well, it'll let you know real quick how well balanced the teams are. If you're mopping them with a portal up, game is simply fukking over. If its even, the game will look competitive once or twice but it was over before it started. If you're getting rolled, report all the players on your team for sucking ass because it means they're dying at a 2-1 rate :heh:

IF you can hold down Symettra on a King of The Hill map, you win. Plain and simple. :yeshrug:

Big ass if tho

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They're taking FPS because they see the money :ufdup: there was never any real money in FPS before. Never. shyt was pitiful compared to everything else :scust:

Dudes been playing TF2 in their off-time, whenever their drill sergeant managers allow it :mjlol: They know the money is in Overwatch :demonic: shyt gonna get ugly when they start booking flights

On defense of a normal map, its.... well, it'll let you know real quick how well balanced the teams are. If you're mopping them with a portal up, game is simply fukking over. If its even, the game will look competitive once or twice but it was over before it started. If you're getting rolled, report all the players on your team for sucking ass because it means they're dying at a 2-1 rate :heh:

IF you can hold down Symettra on a King of The Hill map, you win. Plain and simple. :yeshrug:

Big ass if tho

so we betting or nah :mjpls:

and :what: FPS has always been king of competition money until League of Legends/ DOTA came along... from 1998-2010, FPS was king of tournaments :heh: with RTS a distant 2nd.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
so we betting or nah :mjpls:

and :what: FPS has always been king of competition money until League of Legends/ DOTA came along... from 1998-2010, FPS was king of tournaments :heh: with RTS a distant 2nd.
FPS was the king of spending money, not making money. That shyt was niche as hell until Koreans taught people how to fill a stadium :ufdup: til the japanese taught developers how to market :ufdup:

Waiting for the first big Korean tournament then I'll link you

I ain't about stealing money :mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
FPS was the king of spending money, not making money. That shyt was niche as hell until Koreans taught people how to fill a stadium :ufdup: til the japanese taught developers how to market :ufdup:

Waiting for the first big Korean tournament then I'll link you

I ain't about stealing money :mjpls:

ESL is about as big as it gets ...

:dead: at this strat,

1 bastion, 2 zaryas, 1 renhart, 1 lucio 1 mercy.. protect 1 bastion while he kills everyone

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Seagull and Godz > Those Asian cheaters besides that Korean girl that plays Zahrea

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I feel like Zarya is going to get nerfed since everyone jumping on the bandwagon lately:patrice:
There's def been atleast one in every match it seems, but there's only been a handful I've come across that really know how to play her and are a threat like that. Those really good ones be having me like :huhldup:

Especially as a Mercy player :damn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I feel like Zarya is going to get nerfed since everyone jumping on the bandwagon lately:patrice:
Yep. I'm afraid of this too. I love playing her on payload maps as she is a beast on moving the objective.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Got a ranked placement of 49 after my first 10 matches. I had a nice streak after my 4th match but those first matches we got wrecked.