Official Overwatch Thread

Pifford

All Star
Daps
The reduced rank xp when the other team quits is some fakkit bullshyt. Seriously, I never get shyt for rank in a game my team dominates, because all of the pussies on the other team quit and I end up having my rank raise like 1/50th of the distance needed to rank up. Then, as has been said, you lose one game and drop half a fukking rank

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:beli: I'm gonna lose my shyt if I keep playing ranked. Two games i had 5 figures in healing but these nikkas wanna be idiots. :dead: nikkas picking Mei at the end of the payload. :beli: Going widowmaker in OT when we were rushing in.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:beli: I'm gonna lose my shyt if I keep playing ranked. Two games i had 5 figures in healing but these nikkas wanna be idiots. :dead: nikkas picking Mei at the end of the payload. :beli: Going widowmaker in OT when we were rushing in.

I cant tell if people truly just dont give a shyt about other peoples times and just care about how the game is to them (probably realistic answer) or people are just trolling with their hero selections

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

I cant tell if people truly just dont give a shyt about other peoples times and just care about how the game is to them (probably realistic answer) or people are just trolling with their hero selections

Neither. People are just that bad and retarded.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Neither. People are just that bad and retarded.

well I mean that would fall in the "dont care about other peoples times" catagory.. if you read the forums people be like "this game is toxic.. whenever I pick genji people yell at me the entire game" well probably because genji didnt fit in with the team comp and you just out here call of dutying it up instead of playing the objective..

game brings in a lot of people CRYING that THEY CANT PLAY FREELY in a TEAM OBJECTIVE BASED COMPETITIVE SETTING :dead: CANT MAKE THIS shyt UP :mjlol:

I hate this generation :mjcry:

everyones a winner generation :mjcry:

"they wont let me play my own way in a 6v6 setting :mjcry: " generation :camby:

:pacspit:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I started watching streamers 60-80 rating, seems this fukk shyt only 60 rating and below :francis: (too be expected i guess)