Official Overwatch Thread

Daps
No I play on PC. Junkrat is a noob cannon player, spam all day every day. The most anti-skill character in the game.

nah a good junkrat will lead his target when he wants kills, cover an area strategically, and close off flanks by himself. He's really versatile and has a really high skill ceiling. Theres alot of thinking involved to be a good junkrat and a good junkrat will keep a team off the point by himself

god help you if you get annoyed by noob junkrats and run into me :wow:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just did a match with 4 tracers. At first I was like :snoop: but then I decided to join in... Man we dominated that shyt so fukkin quick:whoo:

Now these fukkers are all pickin bastion....

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If you were a shytty sniper before, you'll be even worse post-nerf

If you were a beast before, aint shyt changed - all the patch did was raise the skill floor

I haven't seen her all weekend on Xbox. Patched destroyed her usage. :mjlol:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Im about to hit that ranked solo

tumblr_nknw5q36wy1qkfj6po1_500.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Him and Mei are just scrub garbage characters. No amount of skill required. Mei with her 250hp, 3 second slowdown-5 second complete freezing, 200 clip gun of trash. And Junkrat's spamming, crazy range ult, and martyrdom is just completely :scust: :scust:

Seriously everything about this Junkrat character is utter garbage :trash:

Played a ranked control match on lijang tower with a Junkrat who perched himself on that high ledge above the center. Of course he had traps and all sorts of bullshyt when you tried to go up there. Had to switch to pharah to counter him. Junkrat is strictly a troll hero. Nothing more