Official Overwatch Thread

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Gat damn junk rat is a little bytch. I just played a team vs 3 of them:why:

Him and Mei are just scrub garbage characters. No amount of skill required. Mei with her 250hp, 3 second slowdown-5 second complete freezing, 200 clip gun of trash. And Junkrat's spamming, crazy range ult, and martyrdom is just completely :scust: :scust:

Seriously everything about this Junkrat character is utter garbage :trash:

Daps
Him and Mei are just scrub garbage characters. No amount of skill required. Mei with her 250hp, 3 second slowdown-5 second complete freezing, 200 clip gun of trash. And

Junkrat's spamming, crazy range ult, and martyrdom is just completely :scust: :scust:

:umad:

aiming and landing your grenades is so satisfying:wow:

Daps
just had a quick play attack on Gibraltar with 20 kills and 17,000 damage blocked with reinhardt. Got POTG too. Had a few more that couldve been it :wow:probably my best game with that dude. Saved my mercy god knows how many times :wow:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Da fuq, played my first 2 competitive placement matches or whatever last night, and today it says I've played 0/10

Pifford

All Star
Daps
It seems like Genji is the default pick for 'run around not playing the objective and getting killed repeatedly' type of players. PSN has a lot of idiot players who try to play Overwatch like it's Call of Duty.
I got in a match the other day and someone had already picked Mercy, I was like ":gladbron:We already have a healer, I don't have to be Lucio of Zenyatta!"

Mercy dude backs out, and someone picks Genji..... then another person picks Genji.... then another.... then of course, to round it out, the remaining 2 negus picked Hanzo and Widowmaker. I also had one of those messages about how leaving the match early would result in me being penalized. shyt had me like
1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and Mei are just scrub garbage characters. No amount of skill required. Mei with her 250hp, 3 second slowdown-5 second complete freezing, 200 clip gun of trash. And Junkrat's spamming, crazy range ult, and martyrdom is just completely :scust: :scust:

he even look like a bytch....reminds of the snitch in the cartoon Recess... I wish I was In The game so I can pull up on him.

MEi got a phat ass tho:steviej:

Any brehs on Xbox get at me tonite. Ima run a marathon since I'm off tommarrow...tag: warizlove