Official Overwatch Thread

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I played in my ranked first match, thank god it was king of the hill:whew:. I didn't have the mic on and I did't know that they were playing ranked when I got invited.

Last edited:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Im rank 44 now. I suck.
And the games ive been playing at this low level have been tough.

Im level 81 too so its not like im new to the game.

I mainly use pharah, soldier, lucio, Reinhardt, mercy and winston. Im not very good at any defensive characters. Bastions immobile and i refuse to play that gay torbjirn trash. And i cant snipe for shyt with widowmaker:mjcry:
Nah there are people in the 30s. Thought people were lying at first but they exist. 45-55 is about average, you're not that off.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Me, Rell, Dan(don't his username on here) and a person off my FL were destroying people in rank just now. We were a 3 meters away from losing a round though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: 53. People kept fukking leaving so I lost out on a couple games. :beli: I'll be up shortly.

In my placement matches i went 4 - 6. But 3 of those losses i had someone on my team leave. And in my 4 wins my opposing team had all their players. I know i wasnt that unlucky but cmon i couldnt have at least one easy win compared to my 3 losses because of that?

Anyway in one of my last games someone on my team left the game early but we still won 5 versus 6 in some hard grinding rounds. I was proud as hell with that achievement.

And then the rank meter boost came in. And it moved about an inch to the right. :snoop:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
@basketball reasons honestly dog I think I'm done playing support classes until they fix their MMR. I'm going full on mcree/soldier/tracer offensive. Blizzard needs to fix how support players are evaluated in their mmr system.

Agreed.

The thousands of damage shielding and healing should count for something.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I lost about 10 ranked matches in a row last night. It's truly remarkable how bad solo queuing in this game is. I went from a season high rating of 64 and I'm down to like 50 right now lol.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
It seems like Genji is the default pick for 'run around not playing the objective and getting killed repeatedly' type of players. PSN has a lot of idiot players who try to play Overwatch like it's Call of Duty.

I played a placement match yesterday that had two of my teammates pick Genji.

:francis::mjcry:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this shyt so DESPERATELY needs a solo queue. make a solo queue and ranked queue with different MMR's. EASY. This game is still fun but holy shyt why do I as a solo queuer have to play against groups of 2's and 3's every game?