Official Overwatch Thread

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
If you manage to win with one man down you actually get less ranked xp than a normal king of the hill game

Not grouping up with a full 6-man premade seems to not be as stressful/tryhard

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They fixed the issue where you weren't getting even ranked xp across game types

Will be live for ps4 at launch.
so payload maps give same exp as king of the hill maps now ? Can you link this ? im not playing til thats fixed.

horrible team mates and shyt, yeah that sucks, but i mean hard to prevent. But not getting same amount of exp for a win regardless of mode is a special kind of stupid from a gaming company.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
so payload maps give same exp as king of the hill maps now ? Can you link this ? im not playing til thats fixed.

horrible team mates and shyt, yeah that sucks, but i mean hard to prevent. But not getting same amount of exp for a win regardless of mode is a special kind of stupid from a gaming company.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745635535#post-1

13 hours ago (Edited)
Last week, several players reported that wins and losses on Control maps (Ilios, Lijiang Tower, and Nepal) during Competitive Play were not correctly influencing Skill Ratings. The exact problem causing this to happen was identified early this morning, and we were able to develop a fix shortly after. That fix has now been implemented on PC and Xbox One in all gameplay regions (and will be in place when Competitive Play goes live on PlayStation 4).

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience, but thank you so much for your reports and helping us making Overwatch a better game!

Ppl on reddit are saying the difference isnt what they expected though.

Last edited:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Jesus fukking Christ brehs, I like this game a lot, but I seriously think it has the WOAT random players I've ever seen. Seems like every fukking team I'm on has at least 1 Genji and 1 Hanzo that aren't doing shyt, more realistically 2 Hanzos, and if I'm lucky enough to get a healer, half the time they are clearly mentally handicapped. fukking heal tracer while I'm trying to tank so we don't lose in 20 seconds, god damn. I used my mic for the first time in a year and a half to tell one of my teams last night (2 hanzos, a genji, a Widowmaker, and a reaper) how much they fukking sucked. I shouldn't be getting this mad at a video game in my mid 20s brehs:mjcry:

Some anime based multiplayer game needs to drop so all these bullshyt Hanzo and Genji onry fakkits get the fukk out

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
overwatch-1.05-ps4-patch-notes.jpg

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus fukking Christ brehs, I like this game a lot, but I seriously think it has the WOAT random players I've ever seen. Seems like every fukking team I'm on has at least 1 Genji and 1 Hanzo that aren't doing shyt, more realistically 2 Hanzos, and if I'm lucky enough to get a healer, half the time they are clearly mentally handicapped. fukking heal tracer while I'm trying to tank so we don't lose in 20 seconds, god damn. I used my mic for the first time in a year and a half to tell one of my teams last night (2 hanzos, a genji, a Widowmaker, and a reaper) how much they fukking sucked. I shouldn't be getting this mad at a video game in my mid 20s brehs:mjcry:

Some anime based multiplayer game needs to drop so all these bullshyt Hanzo and Genji onry fakkits get the fukk out

This quick play? I'm just like whatever dafuq in quick play, I don't give a fukk. Ranked is out now. :yeshrug: