Official Overwatch Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must be the only one having a good time in ranked. 10-4 currently and the games by and large have been much faster, more focused and of a much higher quality than the quick play shyt. :manny:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I must be the only one having a good time in ranked. 10-4 currently and the games by and large have been much faster, more focused and of a much higher quality than the quick play shyt. :manny:
I like ranked. Blizzard stated that competitive is going to take a few seasons to really figure out for them and they're obviously aware of changes they need to make. My problem is no one on here has been even touching competitive from what I've seen so I've just been solo queuing.

Daps
I like ranked. Blizzard stated that competitive is going to take a few seasons to really figure out for them and they're obviously aware of changes they need to make. My problem is no one on here has been even touching competitive from what I've seen so I've just been solo queuing.

i hit 100 a couple days ago and havent really been playing too much since. Queue's are ridiculous for me now, takes three minutes minimum :shaq2:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Won my first three placement matches then lost the forth due to one team member leaving the match as we took the first point. We probably would have won if he stayed. :francis:

Daps
just played two ranked games and each one we didnt score a point. :heh: solo queueing here is probably worse than quick play because it actually means something :francis:

swear the second game was on kings row, we attacked and these fakkits didnt even go through the gate. I died like eight times with winston trying to distract the enemy and they were taking pot shots from cover. Had an ult and survived like fifteen seconds and they didnt move an inch when i looked back dead :wow:

the second we're on D the offense IMMEDIATELY rushes with a reinhardt and stomps us after they make a quick switch to winston cuz i got a quad kill with symmetra when they went in (shyt gave me gold for the match :mjlol:)

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Can't fukk with Randoms on ranked anymore. Had a mercy on my team who never healed anyone. Just walked around shooting people the whole time.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

:whoa: im not fukking with that shyt for another week or so once people MMR normalizes more

Pifford

All Star
Daps
:wow:I was on some competent teams and just wrecking shyt with Zenyatta. Throwing out harmony orbs left and right saving nikkas, hitting the enemy with orbs of discord from a mile away. Some bytch ass tracer thought they were slick and kept coming for me, but I put that ass down 4 times and they never killed me.